3800 Talk about great customer service...

• Thread starter imported_Theautoguy
  • Start date
I

imported_Theautoguy

I have had a the same untouched DHP in my Regal since 2002'ish. It's been flawless for all of this time until this past January 1st at Byron when my trap speeds were approaching 100 mph and a little flaw in the early DHP's for the 99' Regals showed itself, an intermittent loss of boost for some reason or other.

So I mentioned it to Charles a short while ago and e-mailed him this past Thursday to see if he may be in the area sometime to visit family. Sure enough, he replys that he'll be nearby on Sunday and that if I'm available, he'll reflash the fix in for me.

OK so he called me at 10:30 on a "school" night but I completely understand. For Charles to set a little bit of his personal time to take care of another enthusiast's car is worth ten times the price of showing up at work a little sleepy. Once him and his brother McGiver'ed the connection (don't ask) it was like watching a choreographed script of keystrokes and mouse clicking. He truly is the Big Kahuna of W-body programming.

So, a huge THANK YOU to Charles and his brother for setting a little late night time aside for me.

Charles, a great guy but a bad navigator (That's a different story...gulp!)

Don

beyerch

Addict
Jan 20, 2009
thanks for the compliments.

Sorry that i sent you through the hood at 10:30pm ...... :blink:

Originally posted by Theautoguy@Feb 14 2005, 10:55 AM
I have had a the same untouched DHP in my Regal since 2002'ish. It's been flawless for all of this time until this past January 1st at Byron when my trap speeds were approaching 100 mph and a little flaw in the early DHP's for the 99' Regals showed itself, an intermittent loss of boost for some reason or other.

So I mentioned it to Charles a short while ago and e-mailed him this past Thursday to see if he may be in the area sometime to visit family. Sure enough, he replys that he'll be nearby on Sunday and that if I'm available, he'll reflash the fix in for me.

OK so he called me at 10:30 on a "school" night but I completely understand. For Charles to set a little bit of his personal time to take care of another enthusiast's car is worth ten times the price of showing up at work a little sleepy. Once him and his brother McGiver'ed the connection (don't ask) it was like watching a choreographed script of keystrokes and mouse clicking. He truly is the Big Kahuna of W-body programming.

So, a huge THANK YOU to Charles and his brother for setting a little late night time aside for me.

Charles, a great guy but a bad navigator (That's a different story...gulp!)

Don
[snapback]71280[/snapback]​

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• I
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list