3800 Alright who did I see this morning on 95th street?

SaturdaysGS

TCG Elite Member
Jul 15, 2007
Chicago (Southside)
Anyone know of a Red (darker red) GTP with tint, and has 3800 Series II decals on the side of the car. I see it around south side (on western and kedzie between 87th and 111th mostly), looks nice.

Also anyone with a white GP (I think GTP), and red GTP at Dody rd. on Saturday?

I see quite a few GTPs that are pretty nice, but dont want to make a post everytime I see one :lolsign:

CoolGTX

let sleeping dogs lie
Nov 17, 2008
Hotel 4 Dogs
Real Name
J/O
Originally posted by SaturdaysGS@Feb 15 2005, 11:51 AM
Anyone know of a Red (darker red) GTP with tint, and has 3800 Series II decals on the side of the car. I see it around south side (on western and kedzie between 87th and 111th mostly), looks nice.

I see quite a few GTPs that are pretty nice, but dont want to make a post everytime I see one  :lolsign:
[snapback]71409[/snapback]​
Doty is still running? :unsure:

I

imported_JennY

Originally posted by CoolGTX+Feb 15 2005, 04:54 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-SaturdaysGS
@Feb 15 2005, 11:51 AM

I see quite a few GTPs that are pretty nice, but dont want to make a post everytime I see one  :lolsign:
[snapback]71409[/snapback]​
Doty is still running? :unsure:
[snapback]71433[/snapback]​
[/b]
:lol: That's what I was wondering.

framos242

Drink the shot, pussy....
Sep 9, 2008
Originally posted by HUNTERDOG@Feb 15 2006, 12:36 AM
Wasn't me, I've been "Eurovanning it" latley. I dont think I have been in the GTP in a few weeks now. It seems that the chicks dig a guy in a goofy looking euorpean van, they were pointing and giggling that must mean they want me :p .
[snapback]114406[/snapback]​

You can always look out for a red GT. :lolsign:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info