3800 Intense PCM and Front PEM installed!!!

Glasuan

Regular
Oct 8, 2008
I would like to put out a big thank you to Syp for helping me (he did most of the work), install my Intense PCM, and front pem. In the bonnie, pems are much harder to install, as the engine cannot rock back and forth, so we had a harder time of it (one stud is still not on :)).

With my Intense PCM alone, i was seeing a max of 9 degrees of KR in WOT. After the PEM, we maxed out at 4, with an average of 1-2 at WOT. I would like to thank Syp for scanning my car with his LS1M tool as well, it was a big help.

The strangest thing, is that post mods, I seem to be getting better MPG than before, and of yes, they can be felt quite well. The new shift points are amazing. Especially hearing that whine in the higher rpm ranges. i am very happy with my purchase, to say the least.

Kyle

TCG Elite Member
Dec 30, 2008
Downers Grove
Originally posted by Mike K+Feb 13 2005, 01:30 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Diavolo
@Feb 13 2005, 12:45 PM
The more mods I add, the better mpg I get.  (works for me atleast)  Maybe try some plugs to clear up some more of that kr.
[snapback]71203[/snapback]​
This is typically the case until you get a higher stall converter or an aggressive cam.
[snapback]71209[/snapback]​
[/b]

:mike:

gas mileage never really started hurting till the cam.

if gas mileage only increases with these thing why dont they come like that from the factory? realiabliity is all i can think of.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info