3800 Exhaust for sale!

only 4k miles on it. It is james dean cat back. It Has magnaflows on it with stainless tips (75 each new) i paid 654.00 for it new i am looking for 350.00 O.B.O. i crashed my car and took it off One of the tips does a a small dent on the bottom of it but you cant tell when its on the car. will meet you some where to give it to you....

I live in orland park by 159th and will-cook rd.......

thanks bob

Originally posted by john99gtp@Feb 12 2005, 04:55 PM
bob im getting my tax refund check in like 2/3 weeks and i can take that exhust off your hands.

John
[snapback]71160[/snapback]​

alright thats fine i was not sure if you still wanted it but i talked to about price already so ill keep it for you then....

SOLD! yeah i did have a downpipe but did not take it off it was to cold out and i already took everything else off and by then my hands were numb it was like 10* outside.

john99gtp

Regular
Jul 20, 2007
lockport
Originally posted by SweetGTP99+Feb 13 2005, 11:05 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-john99gtp
@Feb 13 2005, 05:19 PM
hey does anyone know how this exhust will sound? i want it to be louder that stock exhuast.
[snapback]71220[/snapback]​

i got a sound clip...ill try top post it
[snapback]71249[/snapback]​
[/b]

Thanks i would really aperciate it

John

rjaz gtp

TCG Elite Member
Feb 10, 2008
Naperville
I have this exact setup on my car if you ever want to hear I can meet up with ya so you can check the sound out. Although it looks like you are getting it already, and I know you will be happy with it thats for sure! I would just suggest getting a 3" downpipe if you are going to have Jim (James Dean Mufflers) install it for you...

john99gtp

Regular
Jul 20, 2007
lockport
Originally posted by rjaz gtp@Feb 14 2005, 05:39 PM
I have this exact setup on my car if you ever want to hear I can meet up with ya so you can check the sound out.  Although it looks like you are getting it already, and I know you will be happy with it thats for sure! I would just suggest getting a 3" downpipe if you are going to have Jim (James Dean Mufflers) install it for you...
[snapback]71331[/snapback]​

I have a 3'' dp already...thanks for the offer on letting me hear it...ill keep in touch with you about it. how far are you from Lockport?
Thanks
John

Originally posted by john99gtp+Feb 14 2005, 07:18 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-rjaz gtp
@Feb 14 2005, 05:39 PM
I have this exact setup on my car if you ever want to hear I can meet up with ya so you can check the sound out.  Although it looks like you are getting it already, and I know you will be happy with it thats for sure! I would just suggest getting a 3" downpipe if you are going to have Jim (James Dean Mufflers) install it for you...
[snapback]71331[/snapback]​

I have a 3'' dp already...thanks for the offer on letting me hear it...ill keep in touch with you about it. how far are you from Lockport?
Thanks
John
[snapback]71339[/snapback]​
[/b]
you get it yet john?

john99gtp

Regular
Jul 20, 2007
lockport
hey bob

I got some bad news. i wont be able to buy that exhaust off of you. i had a "talk" with my parents and its a no go. im sorry for saying i can by it a while ago. my advice to all people that dont own all of your car and want to do something to it ask your parents first this is a perfect example. im sorry bob im sure you will find some to buy it for the price. i know im missing out on a great deal. :angry:

sorry
john

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info