3800 Uhh ohh, look what I found

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
I was bored so I started searching ebay and found this.

Thats a nice pocket rocket and all, but a little too expensive from others I am seeing on ebay. Plus the dimentions of it make it kinda hard to fit in the back seat of the GP. Im also looking at ones like this one. I really like that color.

Ill see what happens this weekend. I may have some money comming to me.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
A few of us got to try one at Nationals in Cordova last year. :D I was convinced.

It was kinda funny. A couple days ago, the company that was selling the first one I posted, was also adding an alarm and remote start on them. I thought it was funny as hell, and cool as hell to have an alarm and remote start on a pocket rocket. :lolsign:

rjaz gtp

TCG Elite Member
Feb 10, 2008
Naperville
Man Fish I am seriously contemplating getting one of these! I want to get the two-tone Blue one first in the pic below:
PICT0621.JPG

00GTPSC

Addict
Dec 20, 2008
Hey fish i got one and it just fits in the backseat of my car, but mine is all screwed up now, the motor mount bolts broke, the exhuast fell apart, everything rattles, and the chain keeps comin off, but i messed around with the carb on mine and i had my brother drive next to me while i was on it and i had it up to 28mph. they are cool but don't go off road with them, they break easily.

they are pretty cool things..... but i will warn you... dont get caught by a cop riding one....... it is very illegal in Illinois to ride one of these on any public property as they are considered a motor vehicle and since no one registers them with the DOT it makes riding them a crime...... can also lead to many tickets..... as i am sure a cop that wants to be a prick can write many tickets on them........... any questions post them..... just be careful!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info