3800 If you could have any super powers.....

98 TGP TOY

TCG Elite Member
Feb 9, 2008
Morton, IL
Often amid the late nights of my homework and researching, I have preposterous throughts of a world of wonders enter my mind. I lead these dreams along with a fertile imagination, and see where my mind coerces my jaded thoughts. Thats how I stumbled across tonights resplendent post of delirious imagination.

I struggled between a diverse assortment of super powers. The primary ones being:

Flying
Super strength
Telepathy
Super intelligence
Telekinetics

After careful deliberation with my friend eminem, I have made a final decision. If I could pick any super power, I would go with Super Inteligence. You would save so much money, have the fastest car, coolest house, best pick up lines, be the best in bed, and could win millions on tv shows. But it would be lonely at the top. You would get bored with people quickly, being that you know and completely understand everything they have to say. Like on good will hunting, how he gets frustrated that the professors are having a hard time keeping up. This would be a downside.

Considering the fact that most mainstream moves that involve sometype of "inteligent" person, is really just a complete idiot shouting out words of idiocy. Like I was watching "The Core" the other day. There is the part where they are trying to calculate wave propagation. And the damn professor kept saying "well we need to divide the torque by square root of row" WTF are you talking about....he just keeps saying the same idiotic thing. Its two numbers and a square root sign, if your getting caught up on that part, than there is no way in hell you are going to save the planet. FLIPPIN IDIOT...

Im done, if you read this whole thing and understood what i was talking about, then I pity you. I will be back on at 6 am to see if any other delirous people have responded. Good night to you, and see you in a couple hours.....

horist

Geek
Nov 10, 2008
Lake Zurich
Originally posted by dole21@Feb 4 2005, 12:41 AM
LOL....and not the new stupid one....the original one with michael keaton and jack as the joker
[snapback]70311[/snapback]​

wasn't the original one this one
wherehouse.jpg

from the 1966 mini series? :D

1955 Lincoln Futura concept car :)

When Batman was blue! Holy 60s batman!

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
I have lots of superpowers Id chose from. My problem is, Id want to be the best. While its hard to pick just one cause theres always another power that will just mock the one you choose.

As far as movies go, I think we all understand what you are saying. Try watching F&F part 1. I get annoyed everytime I see it on now.

"Blew the welds on the intake" I always thought an engine was machined. Not welded together. (unless its a ZZP part.)

"My car topped out at 140." Im sure it did. In 6 seconds and also in 8th gear.

"I need nos. 2 of them. The big ones." I always thought the jet you used depended on how much power you got. Not the bottle size.

"This will decimate all, with alot of work and overnight parts from Japan" HAHA!! LOL!! I cant even get shit from across the country overnight. You want to get it from across the world?? Go buy another 80s Jetta and make that fast queer.

"If I win, I take the money and the respect. To some its more important." Im sure it is. Respect is important while eyeing your opponents sister and getting into a fight with his friend. Retard.

So yeah. I can see where you are comming from with movies. I myself was in the advanced math classes, but they were talking about stuff way outta my league in "The Core". So I just watched it for its entertainment value. It was OK. Not the best, but I thought it was worth my time. It just sucks watching a movie that you know the real info about.

98 TGP TOY

TCG Elite Member
Feb 9, 2008
Morton, IL

eh????

Bat sense....does batman have an extra sense? I thought he was just a rich guy....

I would want the ability to see through only the hot girls clothes, now thats a super power

That would be nice for the first couple years, but then it just gets gross when you rlike 60 years old and you staring at 20 year old girls.....grosss......

ever think of how worthless flying would be if you couldnt go any faster than you could walk and fly no higher than ur own hieght?

Or if you could move things with your mind that were no farther than your arm length, and not heavier that 100lbs.....

Fish what you do mean watch FF1....i watch it monthly to get ideas on how to improve my car and hang with the crew.... :unsure:

Blew the welds on the intake" I always thought an engine was machined. Not welded together. (unless its a ZZP part.)

And fish....you are a massive tool. Im not really sure how you managed to bring ZZP into a thread about super powers. Seriously, though they have super sweet products, that doesnt mean they have super powers. They are just human like all of you, not super powered like me. On to the Mike-mobile, there is air needing combustion....ahoooooooooo

98 TGP TOY

TCG Elite Member
Feb 9, 2008
Morton, IL
But what if somebody shot you in the back...and you didnt hear the bullet coming. Then you would walk on your merry way and eventually loose so much blood that you would die. That would suck :p

It's called ex-ray vision and I want that too.

You have fun with your xray vision, when the girl your scoping starts hugging her 80 year old grandfather... :eek:

I would like to be able to turn invisable and back.

That would be cool, except that if your not paying attention you could have things run into you. Like a bird dives and smacks you, or your walking across the street and forget that your invisible, and smack a bus hits you like on final destination....whooooaaaa

[GOD_MODE] and [ALL_WEAPONS] BuWahahahah!!

Would you have your arms turn into weapons...or weapons just appear?????

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info