3800 Alky

Hey everyone, its been awhile since I posted over here. Got the day off and bored so I thought I'd post some of my w/a injection pics/post

From clubgp:
Probably will go down to a 2.9
5-7 kr down to 0-1 --- have to work on getting just the right psi turn on point
pretty good, only the first day
Scans to follow, waiting to get them from GTP22
Typical problems when doing a mod for the very first time
104's w/ same gap
Tapped stock washer bottle w/ a 90 deg nylon barbed fitting
Very satified so far.

All the parts besides the selonoid, check valve, and hobbs switch I have been able to find at either ACE or HOME DEPOT.

Here's a picture of the pump mounted. Dont mind the wire nuts and wires all over the place as I was still trying to figure out the wiring of the hobbs switch. i'll take some more pictures in the morning

I cut out the foam on the front bumper and mounted the pump there. works really good so far and easy to get to.

I bought a nylon 90 deg and rtv/drilled into the tank.
From Automotive Forums:
5-7 degs or kr down to 0 on 93 oct
94 cents for a bottle of windshield fluid

Going to put in some 91 or 89 oct and see if I can run w/ 0kr. If so I'll be saving alot of gas.

BTW if anyone has a DUB 2.9 or 2.8 pulley for sale let me know, mine was stolen last year.

pumploc3.jpg

30.jpg

31.jpg

38.jpg

39.jpg

Originally posted by Ron Vogel+Feb 1 2005, 01:05 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-sr71_rgl
@Feb 1 2005, 12:55 PM
:) You could be the first guy in the 12's w/no KR on 89  :D
[snapback]69902[/snapback]​
Damnit...note to self; get to track! Need to be first!
[snapback]69905[/snapback]​
[/b]

I've got a full tank of 89 oct right now. Its raining right now, but Im trying to scan it this week. Then I'll throw the DHP back in and test that out.

Ya, just had to switch the hobbs switch to work the ground instead of the positive and all is good.

Ron isnt there snow on all your tracks?? 3 tracks down here are open :D
Dont worry though, I wanna try running a 2.8 or 2.9 w/ 0 kr at the track on 93 and spray. Hopefully that will push my car back into the 12's down here.

I

imported_Ron Vogel

Originally posted by Ripn12s+Feb 1 2005, 01:10 PM-->
Originally posted by Ron Vogel@Feb 1 2005, 01:05 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-sr71_rgl
@Feb 1 2005, 12:55 PM
:) You could be the first guy in the 12's w/no KR on 89  :D
[snapback]69902[/snapback]​

Damnit...note to self; get to track! Need to be first!
[snapback]69905[/snapback]​

I've got a full tank of 89 oct right now. Its raining right now, but Im trying to scan it this week. Then I'll throw the DHP back in and test that out.

Ya, just had to switch the hobbs switch to work the ground instead of the positive and all is good.

Ron isnt there snow on all your tracks?? 3 tracks down here are open :D
Dont worry though, I wanna try running a 2.8 or 2.9 w/ 0 kr at the track on 93 and spray. Hopefully that will push my car back into the 12's down here.
[snapback]69906[/snapback]​
[/b]
No snow on the tracks...It snows like hell here, and 2 days later it's 50 and it all melts. Been doing that all winter. All the tracks are closed anyway though.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• R
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list