3800 06 STI

00GTPSC

Addict
Dec 20, 2008
Originally posted by itlnrob@Feb 1 2005, 12:30 AM
didn't know the 05's looked good either?

or any wrx for that manner.
[snapback]69822[/snapback]​

Now i'm not a big ricer fan at all, but the thing is is that i am hoping to get into a union of some sort soon, and i will need a reliable car, plus it's all wheel drive, and since i hate SUV's, i thought i would get one of these. Now i know there are other all wheel drive cars, but this thing has also got balls to, and if you disagree wait till next spring and i'd be happy to meet you at the track :ph34r:

frankenstinesy

Regular
Nov 14, 2008
Originally posted by alexgtp@Feb 1 2005, 02:18 PM
I beleive only the front end will get a different look.. kind of like a peugot looking front end..

http://www.webwombat.com.au/motoring/news_...ru-wrx-2006.htm
[snapback]69908[/snapback]​
pardon me while i throw up. :lolsign: to me that looks more like a alfa romeo. the tail lights look different too. man that's nasty. the current ones look pretty good though.

I

itlnrob

Originally posted by 00GTPSC+Feb 1 2005, 11:46 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-itlnrob
@Feb 1 2005, 12:30 AM

Now i'm not a big ricer fan at all, but the thing is is that i am hoping to get into a union of some sort soon, and i will need a reliable car, plus it's all wheel drive, and since i hate SUV's, i thought i would get one of these. Now i know there are other all wheel drive cars, but this thing has also got balls to, and if you disagree wait till next spring and i'd be happy to meet you at the track :ph34r:
[snapback]69895[/snapback]​
[/b]

why does everything have to end in who's faster?

THose cars are ugly and i dont' care how fast you can make them.

I'd rather be driving a nice looking car, then a riced out ugly 4 door.

00GTPSC

Addict
Dec 20, 2008
Originally posted by itlnrob+Feb 1 2005, 06:02 PM-->
Originally posted by 00GTPSC@Feb 1 2005, 11:46 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-itlnrob
@Feb 1 2005, 12:30 AM

[snapback]69895[/snapback]​

why does everything have to end in who's faster?

THose cars are ugly and i dont' care how fast you can make them.

I'd rather be driving a nice looking car, then a riced out ugly 4 door.
[snapback]69947[/snapback]​
[/b]

It's called trying to be sarcastic, notice the smiley i put in there, you know this guy ----> :ph34r: I didn't talk negative about your cars, so why would you say something bad about one i might get. If you don't like em, fine, keep it to yourself, i just asked a simple question about the re-design of them and wondered if anyone had pics, cause i couldn't find any. How would you like it if you were gonna buy a car, and just came on here to ask for specs and pics, and someone started talking negative about it and saying it looks like shit.

whatever i love my 02 wrx more then i loved my grand prix (that handled like a boat) spun its tires like no other and no i am not a ricer i always thought a ricer was someone that puts a fart-can and a big wing and gay lighs and neons shit like that. I did not know that if you own a car that is not amarican mad you were a ricer? I love f-bods but can not get one yet (damn mom) so this will have to do!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info