3800 Any good "Mood Music" Media Players

98 TGP TOY

TCG Elite Member
Feb 9, 2008
Morton, IL
I dont know if many have heard of these or not. But there are a couple media players out that will allow you to set a mood that your in. Then they only play music from your playlist that suits that mood. I dont really feel like paying anything, so let me know if you know of a free version somewhere. I tried one mood player before, but it wasnt that good.

Im just tired of throwing on my wireless headphones, walking around the house in the middle of the night listening to evanescence or everclear, and then nelly pops out of nowhere with his pimp juice. I just wasnt in the mood for hearing about his pimp juice flowing. :angry:

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Its good for both is what Im saying. Very relaxive. Kinda technoish some songs are. Well, alot of them are. I can be all upset ready for bed, pop in a CD or set a playlist since my computer is next to my bed, and goto sleep usually within 3 songs MAX. Usually its one.

Here are a few songs you can download.

Sadeness
Mea Culpa
Principles of Lust
Return to Innocence
I love you Ill kill you
Push the Limits
Gravity of Love
Silence must be Heard
Beyond the Invisible
Morphing through Time
TNT for the Brain
Turn Around

...know what?? If you use a program to download music, just type in enigma and download everything. LOL. But those are probaby what I listen to alot when Im sleeping.

Even helps when you are stressed. Listening to it now.

Dream

Addict
Nov 20, 2008
Joliet, IL
Enya is also not too bad, a little along the lines of Enigma, but Enigma is WAY better. :)

As for the player, IIRC you can set playlists to a standard media player and just choose the songs you want to be in that list. For example, you want relaxing....label a playlist Relaxing and just play that list while you walk around with your wireless headphones. :) I'm sure there's a better one out there, but I don't use them much...I only use Windows Media Player, Music Match, and Winamp.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Originally posted by 98 TGP TOY@Jan 20 2005, 10:11 AM
Sure.....as soon as i decide I want to run my car into a brick wall at 150mph :p
[snapback]68220[/snapback]​

Nah, we can set up some highspeed head on collision. Id rather do that than listen to anymore GODDAMN COUNTRY MUSIC!!

True. I usually mix my playlist up about once a week. I understand not a slow type of song, but I usually listen to something softer. Ill listen to KMFDM and Fear Factory in my car, while Im taking a shower, while Im at a party. But I wont listen to KMFDM and Fear Factory while Im trying to goto sleep. :lolsign:

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Originally posted by dsk727+Jan 21 2005, 08:12 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-staceyyearsich
@Jan 20 2005, 09:48 AM
Download some country music I love country music, ask Denise and Lynn
[snapback]68218[/snapback]​
yeah so much so... that she will whine if you won't put it on while she is in your car.. I think my car was mad at me for that one :lol:
[snapback]68354[/snapback]​
[/b]

Man, Id rather stick my head out the window and listen to the wind.

98 TGP TOY

TCG Elite Member
Feb 9, 2008
Morton, IL
So Im guessing no one has heard of Mood music PLAYERS. :D

Thanx for all the suggestions for music though. Ill have to check on the beethoven techo :p

yeah so much so... that she will whine if you won't put it on while she is in your car.. I think my car was mad at me for that one

Well whenever I make it to a meeting.....and if we have to drive somewhere....I call "NOT STACEY"

dsk727

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Minneapolis MN
Originally posted by 98 TGP TOY@Jan 21 2005, 08:42 AM
yeah so much so... that she will whine if you won't put it on while she is in your car.. I think my car was mad at me for that one

Well whenever I make it to a meeting.....and if we have to drive somewhere....I call "NOT STACEY"
[snapback]68362[/snapback]​
LMAO!! haha :D :lol:

and nope sorry never heard of mood music players!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info