3800 I think I need a bandwith upgrade now

98 TGP TOY

TCG Elite Member
Feb 9, 2008
Morton, IL
Syp, what did you use to make your website? Are there limits to the number of pages on your website? Anything you dont like about it?

Mybluegtp, I have no problem with that, if i decide to switch over. Are you going to want to register a new domain name? Cause I do. If you also do then its $15/year. So here is how i see it:

2 year plan is ($8/mo X 24mo) + ($15/yr X 2yr) = 222 for two years ($55.50/yr each)

1 year plan is ($10/mo X 12mo) + ($15/yr X 1yr) = $135 for 1 year ($67.50/yr each)

And if the code 777 works:

1 year plan is $10/yr + $15/yr = $25/yr ($12.50 each)

mybluegtp

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Burbank
So if we do 2 years we each have to pay $111 right? Also I did want my own domain I was thinking if I was going to do it myself of course it would of been www.mybluegtp.com but if we had to register only one then i was thinking www.t-scgrandprix.com T for Turbo SC for supercharge get it ;) lol and i tried to use the code and it has to be used for only 1-2 year plans so it should work. Let me know.

98 TGP TOY

TCG Elite Member
Feb 9, 2008
Morton, IL
It would be $10/yr for the plan + $15/yr for an extra domain. So $50 total for two years with two new domains. Then we would both just use the same plan, but we would have different domain names. We would just share the bandwidth, storage, email, etc.....

I havent ever played with MS frontpage, is it fairly easy? If i can find a good software, than Ill do it.

98 TGP TOY

TCG Elite Member
Feb 9, 2008
Morton, IL
Well I went through the steps and the code works for a 1 yr plan. On the two yr plan it just makes the first year cost $9, then the second year is 7.95/mo. So for a two year plan it will cost $130 for two new domains. Which is $65 each for the two years. If we do a 1 yr plan, then it will be 12.50 each for that year. But if we do a 1 year plan, then we might as well each do our own. That way you get full use of the bandwidth and webspace for $25.

Let me know what you want to do. Im fine with the 2 yr for $65 or just each getting our own account.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info