3800 GI: Trade 3" exhaust for ...

J.E.T.

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
I've got a very LOUD (compared to everyone I've meet in this group) exhaust. I'm kinda' tired of it and would like a quieter system. It's a sign of getting even old - which I hope is not all true.

-Tog flex to stock cat then 3" all the way to Flowmaster 40's; out on Ractive oval tips. Split to Y is also 3".

This setup is perfect for someone who wants to wake up the neighbors in the morning, or would like to be announced from 2 blocks sway.

Gauging interest on trading this 3" system with at least a 2.5" system with age and approx cost (mufflers and tips) being the same. My system was installed around July of 2004.

J.E.T.

JNGTP94

Regular
Jan 1, 2008
Originally posted by J.E.T.+Jan 16 2005, 08:16 PM-->
I got stock u can have gramps!!

:p

<!--QuoteBegin-JNGTP94
@Jan 16 2005, 06:32 PM
sure you dont feel like sellin me the tips  :D
[snapback]67781[/snapback]​

How about tips AND mufflers? That way, I can just buy quieter muffers and hopefully solve my noise dilemma

J.E.T.
[snapback]67784[/snapback]​
[/b]

depends on if the tips are rolled or not and if you gots pics :D how many miles are on the muffs cuz mine are startin to sound like they are gettin old :(

GTPPWR

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2008
Rockford, IL
Originally posted by CoolGTX@Jan 17 2005, 04:28 PM
hmmmmmmmm, Black chrome.........me likes
[snapback]67889[/snapback]​

JET, your car sounds AMAZING!!!! IF I could get away with putting that loud of one on my car without my parents noticing I would. Thats why I am doing the non noticable things to it.

to anyone who buys his exaust...IT IS AMAZING!!!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info