3800 **Help** Door stuck OPEN!!!??

JNGTP94

Regular
Jan 1, 2008
remember i have a 94 GP so its the weird door handles, they pull outward from the side of the door, i live in an apartment so this like REALLY sucks cuz i dont have a place to hide my car. i think the link between the door handle and the door broke and i have no idea why it wont at least shut... just pulled the cd-player out and im about to call in sick to work, this just really sucks...

dsk727

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Minneapolis MN
That really sucks to hear.. I had this happen on my old chevy the door would not shut one day in the winter! I had no choice but to just shut it as much as I could (and mind you I was in college on campus at the time) and hope no one stole the car... after a few days it magically worked agian.. sorry i can't be of more help. But I am guessing it has something to do with the frigid temps! Good Luck!!

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
on the door that wont latch there is a plastic panel on the in side of the door in the jam area take that off then you can adjust the latch very easy but I cant rember what to mess with once you get the pannel off I think it is easy to figure out though

good luck

brett

JNGTP94

Regular
Jan 1, 2008
some what fixed! drivers side is fixed just messed witht he lock ALOT, passenger side shuts and now opens from the inside but now from the outside.... ( i think when it warms up it may work, may need to be regreased now ) cut up my hands a bit but im happy that i fixed it, Thanks!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info