3800 king size mattress

Mikes1998GTP

Xenon Powered
Mar 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Real Name
Mike
Originally posted by fastcash420@Jan 12 2005, 03:19 PM
pillow top, like new. getting a tempurpedic (like 3g's - holy shi^) make an offer. can see first if seriously interested (and lay on  ;)  if REALLY interested) so, that's it.
[snapback]67386[/snapback]​

I'm actually looking at queens right now, but king might be nice and pillowtops are awesome, only thing is, i only have the gtp, so do you have a truck or offer shipping for special price? and what is your reserve price as they say on ebay?

-Mike

F

fastcash

Originally posted by GTPHales-Wife@Jan 13 2005, 09:13 AM
I paid a $150 to my sister-inlaw when she got her of her queen size bed.  I have no clue how much to ask for a kind pillow top bed. I will ask again too, is the frame included?
[snapback]67422[/snapback]​

sorry, the only thing included here is the matress. i gave one of the box springs to my son, and the other to my friend. this is ideal for someone who has an old king that is out of shape, and wants to upgrade at a reasonable price. or, for someone who can get there hands on two twin size box springs and BOOM you got a cheap ass king size bed while others pay 3,6,9 hundred dollars for theirs.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• F
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list