3800 Gauge Pod interesters.....please email me

98 TGP TOY

TCG Elite Member
Feb 9, 2008
Morton, IL
Hey guys/girls. Im trying to get an idea of what to cut for these gauge pods. So please email me at [email protected] . Please put "Custom Gauge Pod" in the title. Then please tell me which style you want....3 gauge, 2 gauge, 1 gauge, switch space, ICCU, other. If a switch space or ICCU is wanted, i need measurements and mounting information. Also, do you want it painted or unpainted. What color paint, limited to spray paint i can find at lowes/walmart/etc. Any other information you deem relevant.

I may not respond to the email, because im just trying to get a poll. And no one is bound to their email. If you need to back out, that is fine, but please let me know. Also, I could make just one, send it out to the northern IL people to check out. Then you can decide later if you are interested or not.

Just let me know. Thanx.

PS: I may not be as talkative on the board these days, but dont take that as me ditching my grand prix enthusaism. I just have rearranged some of my priorities. Thanx.

98 TGP TOY

TCG Elite Member
Feb 9, 2008
Morton, IL
Ahem:

Im trying to get an idea of what to cut for these gauge pods. So please email me at [email protected]

This way I can keep track easier, and dont have to jump from board to board looking at posts and pms. Thanx

You two interested in the ICCU Mount, did you want gauges with it? If so, I would properly just drop the portion below the gauges a little more, and place the ICCU there. I'd really need to know how you guys wanted it, and need dimensions of it.

98 TGP TOY

TCG Elite Member
Feb 9, 2008
Morton, IL
I really dont know how im going to get my hands on an ICCU. People dont want to part with an expensive item like that for a day or two.

What I could do is send out a blank plate. Basically just the plexiglass bent, trimmed and drilled. It would fit the cubby hole without modification, and you would be responsible for trimming the ICCU space, mounting it on the plate, and painting the plexiglass.

Besides that, I have two people who emailed me, awesome :blink:

iliveonnitro

TCG Elite Member
Nov 11, 2008
Schaumburg, IL
That's just the problem...i CANT part with my ICCU. My engine practically depends on it to run.

If you send me a pre-fabbed gauge pod, I can mount the ICCU in it perfect (drilled/cut/etc) and send it back so you can take your own measurements to sell them.

I would ask for some sort of tester/discount price, though :)

Post on clubgp to see who would be interested. I know there are tons looking to mount their ICCU.

98 TGP TOY

TCG Elite Member
Feb 9, 2008
Morton, IL
I think for each gauge pod I put in about 4-5 hrs of work. But there is curing time involved. For an ICCU mount, it would be 1 hr of work probably. Its more of a matter of time to work on them, thats slowing me down. This weekend is my last weekend at my present job. After that I will have my weekends free to work on pods. Im sorry this is taking a while, I just dont want to rush things and send out crap.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info