3800 Trust your money with mybluegtp.

98 TGP TOY

TCG Elite Member
Feb 9, 2008
Morton, IL
Well since the board gets a monthly barage of debt collecter threads, i figured I'd counter it with a good transaction thread. Mybluegtp bought my used TOG headers and payed me over a couple months. He kept me informed the entire time and was honest with me about being a little late or not. Has since paid me in full and we didnt have any problems the entire time. Also, Ive never met him, or many of the people on this board, so I could have easily gotten screwed. I've always been fairly trusting, and now a little more. So yea, thats it. Thanx. :D

mybluegtp

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Burbank
Dont scare me like that... I thought I did something wrong here and I thought you were going to let me have it. But I REALLY try to take care of people that I need to pay. I have one more guy to pay but I think it might go back to you for some GP heads for Rob. I'll keep you posted..

thanks for the thread. :)

and thank you too Zack.

mybluegtp

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Burbank
Originally posted by blitzu@Jan 11 2005, 09:41 PM
Hey I could have vouched for Alfredo any day of the week, real stand up guy like most of the peeps I have met through the club.

He once helped me at GPG by driving me around trying to find a trans dip stick gasket thingy... when he could have been partying it up with everyone else.

Thanks Alfredo ;)
[snapback]67310[/snapback]​

Thanks Jared, and dont forget we were also driving around looking for some Wine. :rolleyes:

...although he does get a little to excited when he gets to work with air tools  :D

:lolsign:

Originally posted by mybluegtp+Jan 11 2005, 10:17 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-blitzu
@Jan 11 2005, 09:41 PM
Hey I could have vouched for Alfredo any day of the week, real stand up guy like most of the peeps I have met through the club.

He once helped me at GPG by driving me around trying to find a trans dip stick gasket thingy... when he could have been partying it up with everyone else.

Thanks Alfredo ;)
[snapback]67310[/snapback]​

Thanks Jared, and dont forget we were also driving around looking for some Wine. :rolleyes:

...although he does get a little to excited when he gets to work with air tools  :D

:lolsign:
[snapback]67314[/snapback]​
[/b]
Yeah I remeber.... wino.... shes still in my life, hoping to marry her, but shit still needs to be settled first.

thanks for all your help during that time, I wont forget that :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info