3800 GTP VS Liberty

GTPPWR

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2008
Rockford, IL
I had to take my mom to work the other day...do to the snow. I have snow tires...and her car just sits there and spins. I am on Guilford rd...by Mulford.....it goes from 2 to 1 lanes. I am at the light and you can see where it goes to 1 lane ahead....call it 100feet. I am first at the light...with people stopping behind me...then this Jeep liberty comes next to me......and I shit you not...revvs at me. I have my mom in the passenger seat....and she is pretty much the anti----speed.

I have TCS on....and there is 4inches of snow on the ground from a dead stop. I know when the light turns green..I drive it everyday. I role forward so I dont spin. at 5mph..the light turns and I am roling...slightly and the TCS light is on......and I look to the right of me. The liberty is floored spinnig all the tires fighting for grip. Well...............he gets it halfway though the intersection.

I'm thinking to myself...try that when its dry a******. then I get across the intersection.......down to 1 lane...the arogent SOB turns on his hazards to indicate he wins. all this time my mom....is oblivious as to what jst happened. she gets to work. I have some fun on the way home.

Blizzaks Rule in the snow!!!!!! looks like I may have to drive her to work this morning as well....more snow.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• GTPPWR
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list