3800 apartment search....

Royalgtp

TCG Elite Member
Dec 24, 2008
a few of my buddies and are looking for a 3 bedroom apt. We are looking to spend around 1300-1500 or so for a pretty nice place....

Id like to be in a place with a younger, college age crownd, somewhat luxury apts, nice area, pool, weight room, etc.........

Pretty much looking for a really nice place.

Any of you guys ever hear of International Village in Lombard near Finley and 22nd st or so?

We just checked out that place and it is really nice....1400sq ft.....granite counter tops, mahogony cabinets.....completly redone inside and out.....

dsk727

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Minneapolis MN
Originally posted by RoyalGTP@Jan 10 2005, 01:01 PM
a few of my buddies and are looking for a 3 bedroom apt.  We are looking to spend around 1300-1500 or so for a pretty nice place....
Id like to be in a place with a younger, college age crownd, somewhat luxury apts, nice area, pool, weight room, etc.........
Pretty much looking for a really nice place.
Any of you guys ever hear of International Village in Lombard near Finley and 22nd st or so?
We just checked out that place and it is really nice....1400sq ft.....granite counter tops, mahogony cabinets.....completly redone inside and out.....
[snapback]67064[/snapback]​

that is good that you found one that was recently rennovated, that is how my apartment is... Check to see what you are getting for your money, I know I would be lost without my workout room at our clubhouse!!! I know there is a website out there, that has reviews of apartments from actual residents.. I will try and remember what it is for you!

The only other nice/luxury type apartment place in that area (DG, Lombard) that I know of are Bristol Club in DG, Seven Bridges in Woodridge, or Four Lakes in Lisle., there are also some other ones I am sure.. Lisa (Dreamcat78) lived in Lombard she might now better!

and yes rent.com will give you a $100 if you say you found it on that website
Have fun packing!!! I am so glad I ended up not moving last month! :D

Good luck.. :)

Dream

Addict
Nov 20, 2008
Joliet, IL
Yeah, and have fun unpacking too. :) I don't mind packing things up, it's just unpacking and trying to find a new place for everything, only to realize a week later you don't like something where it is and you end up packing it up again or getting rid of it all together. You also always seem to find something you forgot you had too. lol Good Luck!!!! :)

S

sr71_rgl

Originally posted by RoyalGTP@Jan 10 2005, 01:01 PM
a few of my buddies and are looking for a 3 bedroom apt.  We are looking to spend around 1300-1500 or so for a pretty nice place....

You guys should check out 4 Lakes in Lisle. It's not Trump palace by any means but it's very social and even has a pub on the grounds ;) Can't beat that for convenience..,

Royalgtp

TCG Elite Member
Dec 24, 2008
The only other nice/luxury type apartment place in that area (DG, Lombard) that I know of are Bristol Club in DG, Seven Bridges in Woodridge, or Four Lakes in Lisle., there are also some other ones I am sure.. Lisa (Dreamcat78) lived in Lombard she might now better!

ANyone actually been in Seven Bridges? Looks incredible.

Chime in if you have ever been to:

International Village in Lombard
7 Bridges in Woodridge
Four Lakes in Lisle

Originally posted by RoyalGTP@Jan 10 2005, 06:15 PM

ANyone actually been in Seven Bridges?  Looks incredible.

Chime in if you have ever been to:

International Village in Lombard
7 Bridges in Woodridge
Four Lakes in Lisle
[snapback]67145[/snapback]​

Seven Bridges is awsome i have been there to golf a few times. Thanks that i work at a golf club i get in for free.haha. i could not belive how nice it was . You might want to look there.
I am also looking for a place got to be moved out by june looking to spen around 700-900 for 2 bedroom if anyone sees one around here thanks

rjaz gtp

TCG Elite Member
Feb 10, 2008
Naperville
I live at The Preserve @ Cress Creek in Naperville (Ogden & Royal St. George Dr.) and the apartments are pretty nice there. Ours was completely renovated when we moved in. We have a two bedroom, one bath, almost 1100 sq. ft. and we pay a shy over $800 for it. They have an outdoor pool as well as a little fitness center there, the amentities are really nice and is in a good location.

Kyle

TCG Elite Member
Dec 30, 2008
Downers Grove
Originally posted by SaturdaysGS@Jan 11 2005, 12:22 PM
Ive driven my sister to Seven Bridges Ice Arena several times for hockey, and I must say Seven Bridges is very nice location. Dont know much more about it and apartments though sorry.
[snapback]67252[/snapback]​

lee lives there he could say more about it.

four lakes in lisle is a decent place too lots of stuff to do there.

LeeGTP

Addict
Nov 10, 2008
I lived at Amli of 7 bridges on 53 behind the Krispy Kreme for a year just moved out in Sept. You get free indoor parking with your own FOB garage door opener. The 1st 2 level are indoor parking and storage, real nice club house, computer room, nice wet bar party room with a 65" wide screen. But the Management suck, You'll find a big turn in staff there because they do nothing but pissed people off and then leave. They got to losing money leases are too high and plenty of vacant apartment that they cannot not fill up, they should have just gone Condo. Good luck what ever you do.

Lee

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info