3800 GP Spotted

mybluegtp

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Burbank
If you see it again J/O........RAM HIM!!!

:p

I was on the train on my way home on Monday when Desi call's me and says "Where are you going?" I'm like what do you mean i'm on the train going home. She says, "I just saw your car going down California and 63rd." I thought my brother was driving it, but when I called him he didnt have and neither did my parents. SO I FREAKED OUT!!! Until finally my dad got out of bed and checked in the garage and it was sitting there safe and sound. Man was i nervous, but then again I was also thinking if it was stolen then no more GP for me and will move on to bigger and better thing.. ;)

mybluegtp

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Burbank
it does look like your car pre 2-tone paint...

but mine is better right? :rolleyes:

Originally posted by rjaz gtp@Jan 13 2005, 01:04 PM
but then again I was also thinking if it was stolen then no more GP for me and will move on to bigger and better thing..

No you won't! I will not allow that...
[snapback]67459[/snapback]​

Can you say 05 GTO Sport Package B)

:D

dsk727

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Minneapolis MN
Originally posted by CoolGTX@Jan 13 2005, 08:24 AM
i've passed this ride, going the other way on 73rd street in Bedford Park, IL.
[snapback]67416[/snapback]​
I see a car similar sounding/looking to this one almost weekly on archer in the morning on the way to work.... saw him again this morning at the light at Archer and 88th. Although I don't know if it is the same one I saw a while ago with ghost flames, I think that one was black, this one is navy blue.
I seem to see a lot of modded GP's around my work area (Bedford Park)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info