3800 what do you think about the moss celebration?

frankenstinesy

Regular
Nov 14, 2008
if you watched the vikings and packers game today and you saw moss' td celebration after his 2nd td, what did you think about it? in case you missed it, moss ran towards the goal post turned his back towards the fans and pretended to moon them. i don't really see what the big deal is. i didn't see any skin shown at all. but espn is saying "out of good taste we won't show you the celebration." i could think of plenty of other celebrations that could have been more offensive. i was watching the game with my parents and my dad said something like "he's so immature! if i was on the packers i'd give him a cheapshot?" how is giving someone a cheapshot not being immature? i'm not a big moss fan, but i think people are blowing this way out of proportion. i think that the main reason this is so "controversial" is because it's moss.

dole21

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
South Carolina
moss is a moron.

I can't stand to watch half the idiots in a game.

Early in the game, when the packers were losing 17-0 a green bay guy sacked culpepper.

He then jumped up and did some stupid ass dance or something...

did the moron forget he's LOSING by 17 points?

Quit you're damn dancing and do you're job better, you did good on one play but apparently you and you're team made some other big errors to be down that much.

So he looks like a bigger chump now than he did before
this is not just directed at greenbay....watch a game...some team will be getting killed and a guy will knock down a ball or sack the qb and starting going crazy...yet they're getting killed...morons.

frankenstinesy

Regular
Nov 14, 2008
you need to see it before you make an assumption about it. every single one of the anouncers i've heard is blowing this way out of proportion. although i haven't heard what michael irvin and shannon sharpe had to say yet, but i'm guessing they'll be easier on him. didn't jake plummer flick off the crowd a couple of weeks ago but for some reason randy moss' celebration is considered more offensive. hmmm. something doesn't seem right here.

frankenstinesy

Regular
Nov 14, 2008
yeah i think that if you make a good play, so what. just give the ball to the ref and that should be it. i don't like it when other players rub it in, but i still think that espn is overreacting. espn is doing a poll on their website and so far out of 12,521 people 74% say they weren't offended by it.

xplicitt

Regular
Nov 11, 2008
It is only being blown up this big by the media cause it is Randy Moss and nobody likes him because he is cocky and good at what he does!!! Would it be this big of a deal if it was a Fred Taylor or a Mushin Muhamad doing that? Probably Not! Terrell Owens?? Definetly!! It's not about what he did, its about the media getting the attention that they need. It's not ok for Moss to pretend to moon the crowd but it is ok for all those fudge packers up north to actually moon the opposing teams bus as they pull out of the stadium each week? Thats the main reason Moss did what he did!!! IMO its not a big deal, its part of the game to get into the head of other players, EVERYONE does it!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info