3800 Another 3.4 pully ?

BigJermGTP

Regular
Mar 28, 2008
Montgomery
Maybe im just imagining this but i remember someone saying theres a way to switch between different pullys without the pully puller once youve installed it once. Is there such a product out there, if so where can you pick one up. Also another ?, how hard is it to replace the belt when your installing a new pully. Bottom line im looking to get a 3.4 fairly soon and would want someone with puller to help me out, for $ of couse. I'd be putting 180 stat, plugs and belt with the pully, the only thing id need help with is the pully of couse. Any info on any of this stuff would be great. Thanks

BigJermGTP

Regular
Mar 28, 2008
Montgomery
Originally posted by BigJermGTP@Jan 9 2005, 07:36 PM
Maybe im just imagining this but i remember someone saying theres a way to switch between different pullys without the pully puller once youve installed it once. Is there such a product out there, if so where can you pick one up. Also another ?, how hard is it to replace the belt when your installing a new pully. Bottom line im looking to get a 3.4 fairly soon and would want someone with puller to help me out, for $ of couse. I'd be putting 180 stat, plugs and belt with the pully, the only thing id need help with is the pully of couse. Any info on any of this stuff would be great. Thanks
[snapback]66921[/snapback]​
Ok i take some of that back, i went to intense and saw the modular pully system, so that answers my question for the most part, are you able to put the stock one back on with the system?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• B
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list