3800 a/f gauge

I

imported_GraFFix

honestly its all eye candy...you dont need it at all really. it basically gives you a rough estimate on your readings it is not accurate what so ever. I have one and never look at it but then again i have the scanmaster so that tells me more then any A/F gauge could when refering to o2's. ill be selling mine soon and will be replacing it with a fuel or oil pressure gauge.

personally its all eye candy...ooooh flashing lights..lol

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Originally posted by Kyle@Jan 10 2005, 04:00 AM
we sell the pigtails to ilgpcers for $10 syp. I could pick one up next time I work and meet u if u want

and mike, speaking of wideband O2s do u know anyone who has done one on our cars?
[snapback]66988[/snapback]​
I'm working on a kit that will cost ~$200 and can replace your stock 02 (meaning no need for an extra bung). With the Powrtuner A/D add-on you'll be able to log actual air/ fuel throughout your runs. :)

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Originally posted by CoolGTX@Jan 10 2005, 04:31 PM
i've diagnosed a problem, via A/F gauge before.........
[snapback]67118[/snapback]​
Anything is possible. The only thing an A/F gauge using a narrowband sensor is good for is telling if the car is running dead lean or dead rich. There is no accuracy as far as being able to pinpoint the exact mix ratio. This is the only point I am trying to convey.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info