3800 Selling my stuff

Ok got some things to sell: Cash only..and i can meet half way with some of you people. other than you 3.5 hour drive people :p

97-03 GP Front Bumper Good condition other than some scratches that it recieved on a day that it was windy as hell and it flew a few feet. and right now a little frozen :p
askin $ 100.

99-01 clear corners brand new all i did was check to make sure they sent me teh right sides..they are all ok. askin $60 o.b.o

97-03 Front headlights with bulbs never used or put on. askin $120 o.b.o

Just need some cash to get through the winter...and stuff :) Happy Hunting..

GTPPWR

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2008
Rockford, IL
Originally posted by hueygt@Jan 6 2005, 01:43 PM
Ok got some things to sell: Cash only..and i can meet half way with some of you people. other than you 3.5 hour drive people :p

97-03 GP Front Bumper Good condition other than some scratches that it recieved on a day that it was windy as hell and it flew a few feet. and right now a little frozen :p
  askin $ 100.

99-01 clear corners brand new all i did was check to make sure they sent me teh right sides..they are all ok. askin $60 o.b.o

97-03 Front headlights with bulbs never used or put on. askin $120 o.b.o

Just need some cash to get through the winter...and stuff :) Happy Hunting..
[snapback]66640[/snapback]​

Dibs on the clear corners. I have tomarrow off, wanna meet up somehwere? I live up in Rockford.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info