3800 WOOT!!

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
I got lucky at a Game Stop by my house. I took some Gamecube games over that I dont play anymore, or that I can put on the xbox and my Gameboy advance SP for a trade in.

Just by luck, some kid returned one two hours prior to me comming since he got 2 for christmas. :eek: <_< Well, needless to say, it was my lucky day. I was told that no one knows when their next shipment goes out. Im half tempted to sell it on ebay since they are going for 200 alone and I bought a game. :D

I think Ill keep it though. Was a hard time finding that mofo.

MrT

TCG Elite Member
Nov 11, 2008
Lombard, IL ....USA Baby
Originally posted by Fish@Jan 5 2005, 12:11 PM
After playing with it for awhile, this things is BADASS. Fuck the PSP.
[snapback]66455[/snapback]​
4331werd.jpg

i have no idea what you're talking about, but that won't stop me from barging in 'Stacey-style' :lolsign:

frankenstinesy

Regular
Nov 14, 2008
i hear the psp is supposed to kill the ds. my friend and i went into gamestop the other day and some dude was trying to push the ds on my friend so bad. i don't see how it works to play some of the games though on the ds. but i don't think i would ever wanna spend that much on a portable system. i bought the gb advance cuz my friends already had it and we were going on a mini road trip and i got so car sick after playing it for like 5 mins, so i sold it.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
The PSP is inferior to the DS. Speed wise and graphics wise, the DS kills it. Then, the DS allows for you to play GBA games on it. PSP doesnt allow anything but PSP games to be played on it. The DS is a cartrige(SP) system. The PSP is mini CD. Not only do you have to be careful with your mini cds, but you have to worry about the game skipping cause its being read by a laser. Ohh, and the PSP will be more expensive than the DS as well.

The PSP will not hold a candle next to the DS in my book.

It is pricey, Ill tell you, but for what it is, Id say its worth it if you like video games, and if you like game boy.

MrT

TCG Elite Member
Nov 11, 2008
Lombard, IL ....USA Baby
Originally posted by Fish@Jan 5 2005, 02:30 PM
The PSP is inferior to the DS. Speed wise and graphics wise, the DS kills it. Then, the DS allows for you to play GBA games on it. PSP doesnt allow anything but PSP games to be played on it. The DS is a cartrige(SP) system. The PSP is mini CD. Not only do you have to be careful with your mini cds, but you have to worry about the game skipping cause its being read by a laser. Ohh, and the PSP will be more expensive than the DS as well.
[snapback]66488[/snapback]​
Το PSP είναι κατώτερο από το DS. Ταχύτητα σοφή και γραφική παράσταση σοφή, το DS το σκοτώνει. Κατόπιν, το DS επιτρέπει σας να παίξει τα παιχνίδια GBA σε το. PSP doesnt επιτρέπει σε τίποτα αλλά τα παιχνίδια PSP για
να παιχτεί σε το. Το DS είναι ένα σύστημα cartrige (SP). Το PSP είναι το μίνι CD. Όχι μόνο πρέπει να είστε προσεκτικοί με τα μίνι CD σας, αλλά πρέπει να ανησυχήσετε για της αιτίας πηδήματος παιχνιδιών
που διαβάζεται από ένα λέιζερ. Ohh, και το PSP θα είναι ακριβότερο από το DS επίσης.

it's all greek to me :lolsign:

frankenstinesy

Regular
Nov 14, 2008
are you sure about the whole graphics thing. i mean don't you think there's a reason why every system, even gamecube, went to cds/dvds? you can get better graphics from a cd than from a cartridge, including video footage. i'm sure there is a way to put some kind of anti skip feature on the psp. i mean sony does make tons of personal cd players, although i'm sure the technology is totally different, but there has to be something they can use to prevent skipping.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
No, you get more space out of a cd. It has nothing to do with graphics. There are alot of games on Nintendo 64 with video footage. There wasnt much voice in it however, due to storage. Im not totally sure on the power of the PSP, but I know the graphics card I guess you can call it, is better, and the DS is a 64 bit system. Basically a N64 in the palm of your hands.

Also, another thing I thought of. Whats the one thing we hate about new video games?? LOAD. You dont get that with cartridge. :D PSP= portalbe loading time. It is a good concept, but the end result just doenst cut it IMO.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info