3800 Kicker Setup for sale

swimminomar

Feb 7, 2008
Yeah I really need this gone. $500 for the whole setup is a steal. I went by Benchmark yesterday and they had the same setup with a smaller sub for around $600. Add the amp and wiring I have and it'll be around $750 or more. So if anyone needs a kick ass system please take this off my hands! :D

swimminomar

Feb 7, 2008
Originally posted by swimminomar@Jan 4 2005, 06:48 PM
Yeah I really need this gone.  $500 for the whole setup is a steal.  I went by Benchmark yesterday and they had the same setup with a smaller sub for around $600.  Add the amp and wiring I have and it'll be around $750 or more.  So if anyone needs a kick ass system please take this off my hands!  :D
[snapback]66356[/snapback]​

I really need this gone fellas. If anyone close to me who can meet halfway or pick it up can have it all for $475!!!!! I just need it out of here ASAP. I am broke right now and need the money :(

swimminomar

Feb 7, 2008
I can see all of your points on the subs being cheap on Ebay, but they don't come with a warranty. Also the amp alone is worth 480 new and this one is only about 3 weeks old. I'm only asking $300 for the amp which is a damn steal. But I can't do $250 because that's like giving away the amp :p

power

Jul 26, 2008
Originally posted by swimminomar@Jan 8 2005, 10:54 PM
Somebody has to want a nice system like this!  I really need this gone!
[snapback]66887[/snapback]​

its a nice system but.... everyone this time of the month is broke couse of the holidays. try to sell them around mid march and people will buy it couse summer is just around the corner....... good luck on selling them I would buy them but need the cash right now for my rims Im buying for summer time.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info