3800 Little kids I tell ya...

I

imported_JennY

So a few days ago I got a little ding in my passenger side door. My little sister was getting out of my father's Tahoe and her little cousin was following her. But my little sister opened my side door to get into my car as her cousin was opening my father's door. They both crashed into each other. The edge of my father's door went into my damn door.

The problem is, I know you can have a little dent taken out by hammering it out from the otherside, or a dent puller or whatever...but I heard of this other thing where they use a magnet of some sort, if so do any of you know what that process is called?

My car has a boo-boo. I won't even look at it. I cried when I saw it. haha

rob

TCG Elite Member
Dec 28, 2008
Originally posted by JennY@Jan 3 2005, 08:52 PM
hmm sounds good..how much does that normally cost, do you know?
[snapback]66208[/snapback]​

Not too bad. Im waiting for someone to chime in here thats had it done. Pends on the dent. But I think from your decription it would be fair to say under a buck...

I

imported_JennY

GOOD! Sounds great. Thanks for your help!

Also adding...

When I bought my car, I had the effer for less than two hours and some butthead backed up into me in a drive-thru. Didn't have a license or insurance, plus his insurance was suspended. This car is doing great! haha not. :angry:

I

imported_JennY

Originally posted by frankenstinesy@Jan 3 2005, 11:02 PM
some dude backed into my friends car and left a big dent in it. my friend got it done for free. i think the guy just used one of those dent pullers.
[snapback]66239[/snapback]​
Yeah but I don't want to have to use that. I heard it'll rust soon or somethin...

HUNTERDOG

Addict
Jan 26, 2008
Being I work at a dealer the dent guy gives me a killer deal but for the regular folk it's usually 50-75 bucks. Most of them do good work, the only thing is that sometimes they have to drill holes in door jams and then plug 'em :blink: . I pulled my quarter trim so he could access my dingers without drilling.

horist

Geek
Nov 10, 2008
Lake Zurich
I've always used Dent Busters...

When I had to have some rather major (~1200) reconstruction work done on the rear right quarter panel of my TA .... My dad had a Dent Busters guy pull out a dent in my door at the same time...

He had to drill a hole in the door and plug it though (looks like a stock plug)

staceyyearsich

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Crete
Originally posted by Rocky+Jan 4 2005, 12:17 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-MrT
@Jan 4 2005, 07:51 AM
ONE TIME??? :bsflag:
[snapback]66265[/snapback]​

:lolsign:

What about the time she thought she could fly and jumped on her hood.
[snapback]66287[/snapback]​
[/b]

Dang.. do you guys ever forget anything? My friend Ryannon and I were just talking about that over breakfast the other day...ggeeez

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info