3800 Went Paintballin yesterday

00GTPSC

Addict
Dec 20, 2008
My buddies found this place out in Monee that is bad ass. It's got an old barn with some broken down tractors, and about 5 rail cars. I guess it was like some old wine refinery or something that burned down cause the only bad part is is that there is broken wine bottles everywhere, but it's ok if you wear boots. For anyone that is into paintballin is there something you can buy so that the mask doesn't fog up all the time? Mine was constentley foging up on me and pissing me off. Were prob. gonna go again soon in a couple weeks on a sunday if anyone would like to join us to get a big game goin. FYI if you go, don't bring a clean car, cause you gotta do a little off roading to get to it, i almost got the GTP stuck, and now it's caked in mud. But i would like to find out what this barn was, cause i saw a paper sitting on a desk in there and the date on the paper said Dec. 2, 1971. But anywho, just thought i would share with you all and see if anyone would like to go sometime.

Jim

J.E.T.

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Anti-fog lenses are a very common gear in masks. They cost much more than regular lenses, but well worth the price.

Paintballing is a blast. Best time to year is fall. It's a little colder so you wear more clothing for protection and you don't sweat as much.

We went as a club a few years back. I still remember pelting Hale in the chest. Hope he's forgotten about that :D .

J.E.T.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list