3800 any new years resolutions here?

rob

TCG Elite Member
Dec 28, 2008
Not make unrealistic gaols or just plain too many of them....Baby steps. 1 thing at a time. GET RID OF ALL THE UNFINISHED THINGS IN YOUR LIFE. Or to say the thing that causes you the most stress.

I think, I cant speak for everybody, that too many of us have just gotten wrapped up in the crazy tempo of modern living. I think it causes alot of extra anxiety for lots of us. I feel slowing down a bit would help lots of the things you've all listed in this post.
Dont get me wrong. Its not the topical cure for everything but ive learned adding some of the big goals(s) is just adding to the nature of the problem in the first place. When we cant accomplish everything that we dont like about ourselves, we set are selves up for failure or at least a whole bunch more distress/anxiety.....

Or dont look at the whole bowl of shit(distress) at once. Just the first spoonful.

Make any sense? Well my $0.02.

Oh and 11.70's on motor. Then big cubes, single plane manifolds, and 4 barrels. SO MUCH LESS STRESS THAN all these modern OBD2 functions and expensive componants. Im sure you can agree on that!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info