3800 Happy New Year!

horist

Geek
Nov 10, 2008
Lake Zurich
Happy New Year!!!

I've already managed to get my first ticket of the new year heh

the hotel room was too warm for my tastes... so about 3:30 am I went to my car... the race seat (drove the TA) is surprisingly comfy to sleep in :)

6:15 woke up and was Freezing... put my jacket over me as a blanket... still cold... so started the car and waited for the heat to come on

6:45 left the hotel... stupid me... turned my parking lights on but didn't flip the switch over to turn my headlights on

6:47 turning right onto 83N ... see car in back... know it's a cop... lights ... pull over

give license and insurance ...

Cop asks if I have glasspaks on the car... fug no!!! tell the cop (younger female) that it's dumps before the axles ... duh

6:50 Cop comes back over, no ticket for lights (I explained how I forgot to turn them on... the area is VERY well lit) 25 dollar compliance ticket for loud exhaust :)

Guess that's what I get for driving the TA in December/January hehe

I think I got into some kinda fight w/a queer too... there were LOTS of them at our hotel... I remember a kick and blocking w/my arm... my arm is killing me heh

Also about 3:25am when I was heading to my car... some *** was running down the hall wearing pink underwear... i was tired so held my toungue ... Definetly a VERY interesting hotel... heh Good times though

horist

Geek
Nov 10, 2008
Lake Zurich
10:20pm arrive at hotel w/friends
12:30am ... alex is sleeping
2:00am yup we're still drinking
2:10am ... apparently the hotel we're at is having some kinda *** new years convention or something... in my intoxicated state I decided I would talk shit while there were 15 of them or so in the hallway....
2:11am ... some dike tries to kick me and I block w/my arm (which is killing me by the way)
2:11:30 am ... I'm dragged back into the hotel room before I get my ass kicked
3:20 am ... finally going to sleep but hotel is WAY too warm for me (heat is on... and every time I go to turn the AC on it's turned off)
3:22 am ... grab my jacket... going to sleep in the car...
3:23 am ... open door... to see a *** running through the hallway in pink underwear... I bite my toungue and proceed to the car
3:25 am ... in the car
3:45 am ... passenger seat is pretty uncomfy (since it's REALLY warm in chitown I drove the TA for new years) ... can't recline back all the way due to roll bar .. it's a stock leather seat but I didnt like it
3:50am ... Went to Driver side... the non adjustable Corbeau seat is pretty comfy... fell asleep
6:15am ... woke up... freezing ... 35* (was 55 day before and will be 50s tomorrow), put jacket over myself
6:30am... still cold ... turn car on for heat and turn driving lights on
6:45am ... fug it, i'm going home where it's comfy and I can sleep
6:47am ... FUCK... the area I'm at is really well lit... didn't turn headlights on (I'm used to my GTP where it's automatic)
6:47am ... ooo ... purdy blue and red strobe lights behind me!
6:48am ... "Your car is WAY too loud, do you have glasspacks on it?" Me: "No, it's true duals w/dumps before the axles"
6:55am ... no ticket for headlights, 25 dollar compliance ticket for loud exhaust
7:30am .. finally home

rob

TCG Elite Member
Dec 28, 2008
Originally posted by GTPHales-Wife@Jan 1 2005, 12:45 PM
We got two hotel suites and then we found out that the Bar across the Street was a gay bar and that more then half of them where staying at our hotel.  We may have only been the only stright people in that hotel!
[snapback]65971[/snapback]​

Dont sweat it Lynn....I was kidding even though I could care less what a persons sexual prefrences are. :D

HAPPY NEW YEAR LADIES AND GENTS>>

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info