3800 cure for stomach aches?

I

imported_Diavolo

well since it is a hangover, and you can't keep anything down then you are SOL. I like to eat something small and make sure I am walking around but if you can't keep anything down than I guess there really isn't much you can do. Don't take advil or anything since that will just make it worse.

Must of been a good party though

S

sr71_rgl

Originally posted by frankenstinesy@Dec 31 2004, 12:27 PM
it was my 21st bday last night and i got kinda wasted. my stomach can't really hold anything down right now. is there anything i can take to make my stomach feel better. i drank water this morning and i couldn't hold it down either.
[snapback]65921[/snapback]​

Have another beer :) :lolsign: Seriously though, drink a regular coke/pepsi. THe sugar will kick your metabolism in high gear which will do wonders for the rest of you. I always take advil or something before I go to bed which helps a TON the next morning.

Kyle

TCG Elite Member
Dec 30, 2008
Downers Grove
Originally posted by gtphale@Dec 31 2004, 01:03 PM
I did that that once where I couldn't keep anything down. Ended up eating two big bowls of captain crunch once I puked that up then I felt great.
[snapback]65933[/snapback]​

did that myself with fruit loops.

afterwards I drank juice and ate saltines, that helped alot.
worst hangover of my life, also was when I was like 16 and had probabally done some other things I shouldnt have.

frankenstinesy

Regular
Nov 14, 2008
Originally posted by superchargedgp@Dec 31 2004, 03:45 PM
its called alcohol poisoning.  i get those alot. there is nothing you can do, you'll feel better tomorrow.
[snapback]65943[/snapback]​
i need to feel better tonight though. i'm not drinking a drop tonight. i drank some orange juice and some powerade and so far it has stayed down. and i took a 2 hr nap, and i'm feeling way better than i was this morning. i'm about to go try some toast i think.

Kustomkid54

Regular
Oct 21, 2008
Originally posted by frankenstinesy@Dec 31 2004, 02:27 PM
it was my 21st bday last night and i got kinda wasted. my stomach can't really hold anything down right now. is there anything i can take to make my stomach feel better. i drank water this morning and i couldn't hold it down either.
[snapback]65921[/snapback]​

Well Happy Birthday
Heard peppermint works the best.
Good Luck

pontiac_logo.gif

I

imported_Theautoguy

Stomach ache: Ginger ale and saltines
Hangover: Vitamin b (or a couple of multivitamins), one aspirin, a big jug of Gatorade and one No-Doz (or diet coke)

I've done this MANYMANYMANY times in my youth and it works. My best friend is a third year med student and was drunk right along with me, he confirms this hangover treatment works based on science as well as the "trials" we did back in the day.

I

imported_Ron Vogel

Next time you go drinking, eat a big oily burrito before you do. The oil helps coat your stomach and you can drink more...And don't forget to have a tall glass of water before you crash with a asprin chaser. Most of the time it'l prevent a hangover.

rob

TCG Elite Member
Dec 28, 2008
Originally posted by Adam86+Dec 31 2004, 03:57 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-rob
@Dec 31 2004, 02:36 PM
How about a nice tall glass of dumpster juice. :eek:
[snapback]65942[/snapback]​

wtf is dumpster juice?
[snapback]65948[/snapback]​
[/b]

Did you ever look into a empty wet dumpster? My hangover remmedy...Oh That smell..The stuff on the bottom. I was tryig to get him to vomit again. Seems the only real way to get some relief after a bender.

I always get my friends to yack up when there hung...Especially when they act like jerks when they were stiff. Payback if you know what I mean. Once up in Wisconsin/Eagle river...We went sledding and my bud got out of hand. I did the dumpster juice trick too him at the hotel. He didnt drink it but I got the smell in his brain.

Now all I have too do is mention it. The power of suggestion is enough to get the toilet flushing again.

I do agree with Ron though. Fatty foods help before or while you are drinking. It helps absorb or dillute the toxins..

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info