3800 WPI Ported Manifolds

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Originally posted by zeez gtp@Dec 26 2004, 12:29 AM
i see how it is. you don't want my ported manifold's i am working on, haha, jk dude, you had better get the wpi's. rob said he has some around right now. and their p/p guy is crazy and not getting things done.
[snapback]65367[/snapback]​

If you can get them from Rob, do it. He's great. The manilfolds are the best. Unfortunately WPI hasn't been responding to their vendors lately, at least not us. We had some orders for their products and my 2 calls and emails went unresponded forcing me to cancel the orders and look like an idiot. I've been seeing the same on ClubGP about people not getting their stuff.

I'd like to give Dave the benefit of the doubt. Apparently he was sick. I just wish he would take the 5 minutes to call us back and let me know that.

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Originally posted by BumpinGTP@Dec 26 2004, 12:54 AM
I'd like to give Dave the benefit of the doubt. Apparently he was sick. I just wish he would take the 5 minutes to call us back and let me know that.
I have heard from a friend that Dave is very ill right now and is in no shape to work. I'm sure he will be back as soon as he can, these things happen. I hope he makes a quick recovery.

And if that's indeed the case it's completely understood. Health takes priority over work. Like I said, after speaking to him initially, I want to give him the benefit of the doubt.

S

sr71_rgl

I ran a set of WPI manis along w/a WPI stage 3 SC (still on the car). The mani's dropped my boost by 1 psi and KR by 2* (already had a rtdp). Dave does quality work and has one of best reps in the W body business. I talked to him extensively when I first started to mod and he was more than patient with all my noob questions. I'd have no problems ordering from him again once he's back up and working.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info