3800 Looking for HELP trailing my car

J.E.T.

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
My trans recently broke - and I need to trailer my car to ZZP land. Last time I got it up there, it cost me an arm and a leg towing it. Then I had to rent a car to go there and pick up my car. It wasnt cheap... :(

So, If anyone has a ride that has a hitch that I can possibly rent or borrow - it would really save my hide. Maybe we can even go together and I could pay for all the travel expenses + fun. That should still be cheaper than hiring a tow truck and renting a car. And you get to meet the infamous Zoomer! What could be better! :rolleyes: :) :(

As of now, my wife is ORDERING me to get rid of the car because I've spent too much on it :( . If I dont get this car in Michigan with little cost and effort, she wants it GONE. YES I wear the pants... but some of you know how it goes.

OK. So to summarize: HELP HELP HELP.

Thanks,
J.E.T.

J.E.T.

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Tried to call ya Mike - but it was too short of a notice anyway.

Well, I'm towing my car again - today - to ZZP.

Zoomer will fix it - as they should. Zoomer has been kind enough to let me borrow a ZZP loaner car for the day. The bad part is, they don't know where the keys are to the ZZP loaner :blink: . So when I get there tonight, I might be stuck in the dark - literally. Organizing a repair trip and service to ZZP is somewhat difficult from my experience . I see a lack of communication between Zoomer and crew. But, maybe it's just my bad luck.

Man, if that tow truck doesnt get here soon, were not gonna make it before the trans shop closes at 5PM Eastern.

J.E.T.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info