3800 I guess Now its official.....

I

itlnrob

Hey Guys, I finally bought my Grand Prix.

I'm no rookie when it comes to pontiacs.

My First car was a 1999 Grand AM GT (with mods)

Then sold that to get my 2001 Trans Am Ws6 (modded)

And now Added to mY Trans Am collection, a 97 GTP.

The car is loaded with basically every option, but dual climate control. Took a couple pics but the sun screwed them up but here they are.

I

itlnrob

Originally posted by mybluegtp@Dec 24 2004, 05:42 PM
congrats on the car, if you ever need overlays for decals let me know I can get them for ya. ;)

Enjoy your car. :)
[snapback]65254[/snapback]​

Thanks everyone. As far as Overlays go.... Yeah i want reflective white for the rear PONTIAC fill in, the Grand PRix in the back, and also the white arrowhead.

I have to locate a green front liscense plate because the owner didn't have it and then i'll get the front plate fill in.

As far as mods....

I'm keepin it simple. 3.4 pulley, Dynomax exhaust, DHP, K and N cone intake.....possibly nittos.

mybluegtp

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Burbank
Originally posted by itlnrob+Dec 25 2004, 12:36 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-mybluegtp
@Dec 24 2004, 05:42 PM
congrats on the car, if you ever need overlays for decals let me know I can get them for ya. ;)

Enjoy your car. :)
[snapback]65254[/snapback]​

Thanks everyone. As far as Overlays go.... Yeah i want reflective white for the rear PONTIAC fill in, the Grand PRix in the back, and also the white arrowhead.

I have to locate a green front liscense plate because the owner didn't have it and then i'll get the front plate fill in.

[/b]

I'll get you a price soon.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• I
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list