Geek
Nov 10, 2008
Lake Zurich
ricesmiley.gif

joeyboy777

Regular
Mar 2, 2008
574609_5_full.jpg

Here is the rear of my car. they are gunmetal, I do believe. I was thinking of CF, but it may be overkill, Id like to try them out if anyone has a pair for some before after shots.

I like the altezza's, The clear looks better than the stock red. At least on the Siler car. On my black car I have nighshades applied. I did them over 4 years ago, and there is only a slight fade on them from the weather. I pup a hell of a lot of coats on them. For darker cars, I prefer the darker colors. mybluegtp's loos good cause he has the silver accents. Looks good.

Joe A

joeyboy777

Regular
Mar 2, 2008
Originally posted by mybluegtp@Dec 22 2004, 11:08 AM
Hey Joey do you have a front shot of your car?  I want to see the body kit that you have.  Or did i see it before?
[snapback]65052[/snapback]​

Ive been to couple events. Here is the cardomain site. http://www.cardomain.com/id/joeyboy777
I need to update it. The first page has the AED bodybit, and yellow hash marks.
The 3rd page has the new body graphics. They were supposed to match the yellow of my interior and under the hood, but it came out a bright yellow. Maybe Ill try black vinyl next, or something totally different.

Joe A

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info