3800 WTT: 94 wrangler sahara for ???

daturbosix

HNIC @ GoodFellas Garage
TCG Sponsor
Mar 2, 2008
Aurora
Real Name
Jeff
its a 4.0L 5-speed. sahara, with a/c that works! 130k miles drivetrain rebuilt around 80k. clutch was also done around that time. doesnt burn anything!

its got a 4in lift and the fender flares are off.so it kinda looks like a older CJ body style. the interior is painted with the 3M truck bed coating. i still have the carpet. also have the hard top, and a new "best top" soft top never even mounted! full steel doors. it has infinity speakers in the dash and a sound bar. seats are great~no tears! just finished new oil seals. will have new starter.

it is sitting on stock jeep wheels with stock size tires...it looks like crap. i borrowed a set of my friends of 33's and it looked awsome. so really, thats all you need.

also NO ROT! some bubbles, ive sanded and sprayed the areas.

the reason im getting rid of it is, i lost interset. i got the jeep about 4 months ago, and i thought it would have been cool, its just not me.

im very motivated to get rid of it, $4500 or best. i have no idea what they are going for, im just judging from KBB.com. and i know thats cheaper then what that site says.

id also trade...dunno for what, 4-runners, newer grand prix, grand ams, montes, looking for something that gets decent gas milage but still can move or a early 2-door caddys.. if you have somthing to trade, lemme know, it just might interset me.

<Would really like GTP!>

00GTPSC

Addict
Dec 20, 2008
i had a 97 Wrangler sport, and i loved it, great in the winter, summer was even better had everything and the doors off, i blew out the rear end on it though and decided to get my GTP instead of getting it fixed cuz my g/f hated it and bitched about it all the time, but once the GTP is paid off i wanna go get a brand new rubicon. Those 4.0 are one of the best motors ever built, i wish i had the extra cash laying around i would buy that off of you and make it my project car, but i don't, but good luck sellin it though.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• daturbosix
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list