3800 New addition to the family...

Dream

Addict
Nov 20, 2008
Joliet, IL
Well, as those of you who know me know, I've been saying for a few years I wanted to get a GTP. Well, Wednesday night I did just that. :)

She's a fully loaded 2001 Bronzemist 4 door. I got her for a steal of a price. One of the dealers at my work (I work at an auto auction) had her sitting on his lot and wasn't getting the price he wanted for her, retail or wholesale. So, when I saw he had her, I said I want her, and the rest is history. Been working on this for about a month now, and finally got to bring her home. No down payment, and I got to keep my truck. :) Not to mention I got her at wholesale cost.

She's not perfect...has a few lilttle things that need to be done to her, and she has just over 81k miles on her, but for the price, I couldn't go wrong. She runs great, feels awesome, and I can't wait to be able to afford to mod her. :) More importantly, her trans isn't screwing up........yet. :)

As soon as I get a nice day to take pics, I'll post them up.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• D
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list