3800 Fed EX

I

imported_Ron Vogel

So I ordered a Surround speaker system, and a new Dennon reciever from different vendors.
Est Delivery on the speakers was 12-10. My wife stayed home all day to wait for it...never showed. Came into work on the 13th, checked tracking; showed it was delivered. Been back and forth all week with FedEx, finally there response was to have the seller dispute it with them...because according to them IT WAS DELIVERED. Fortunately the sellr sent me out new ones at his expense to arrive the 17th (Today).
The reciever, est delivery 12-16...Never showed, I checked tracking this morning and it showed that the recipient (Us) was not home so it could not be delivered. I found that funny seeing as my wife was home all day, and there was a BIG sign on the door saying "FedEX, I am home...please ring the bell."
I called the local terminal supervisor, he told me the driver couldn't find our house...

How'd he find it Friday?

I

imported_Ron Vogel

Originally posted by Caedo@Dec 17 2004, 10:08 AM
Wow that is shity service and there is really nothign you can do which sucks even more. Sorry to hear about your luck.

BTW what kind of reciever did you get?

Juan
[snapback]64464[/snapback]​
Nothin too fancy, but it's a Dennon AVR 1604, 6.1 ch Brand new in box for $180

Got a Klipsch quintet full system (sans the sub) in silver for $232 (BTW Best buy sells it for $400)

I've been ebaying a lot for the last few months trying to get the price I wanted on these things.

98 TGP TOY

TCG Elite Member
Feb 9, 2008
Morton, IL
I keep wanting to switch off of UPS, cause it cost me $12 to ship a tiny little box one state over. But the post office makes me nervous and they have horrible tracking. And fedex has messed up a couple boxes ive gotten before. UPS did brake a boost gauge i sent out, even with air bags inside of the box. But they got a replacement check out to me quickly.

I

imported_Ron Vogel

Got my Reciever today, I assure you it's brand new. Also got the replacement speakers from the seller, they are brand new also...but the WRONG ONES! He switched by accident, and sending an RMA for it. When it rains...

I combed my neiborhood tonight, stopping at about a dozen houses with like numbers on different streets. No luck, I think 2 of the houses with my # are unoccupied, so if they went there, gone for sure. I'll just have to sit tight and wait for the replacements. I hate to wait.

I

imported_Ron Vogel

Well, the drama continues.

I got my replacement speakers. The Seller, put a call tag in the box to return the other set he sent me that was incorrect. We opened the new box, pulled out the call tag had the driver sign he recieved it, and he took the other box and the tag and left.

Guess what...the call tag tracking # doesn't show up in Fed Ex tracking, and the seller never recieved it back.

Looks like the driver just kept it. I opened up a case with FedEx. Thank God we got the driver to sign he recieved the box. What a joke!

S

sr71_rgl

Originally posted by Ron Vogel@Dec 23 2004, 09:21 AM

I got my replacement speakers. The Seller, put a call tag in the box to return the other set he sent me that was incorrect. We opened the new box, pulled out the call tag had the driver sign he recieved it, and he took the other box and the tag and left.

Guess what...the call tag tracking # doesn't show up in Fed Ex tracking, and the seller never recieved it back.

Looks like the driver just kept it. I opened up a case with FedEx. Thank God we got the driver to sign he recieved the box. What a joke!
[snapback]65143[/snapback]​

Christ...I feel for you bro. This is why a lot of peeps stay away from mail order no matter how cheap and buy from brick/mortar stores. I, like you, do love a deal and have no fear of mail ordering merchandise. I guess the thing to keep in mind is to avoid ordering during the holidays. GL and let us know how it sounds when u get it set up.

W

WYD_TRAKN_GP

Originally posted by sr71_rgl+Dec 23 2004, 10:55 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Ron Vogel
@Dec 23 2004, 09:21 AM

[snapback]65143[/snapback]​

Christ...I feel for you bro. This is why a lot of peeps stay away from mail order no matter how cheap and buy from brick/mortar stores. I, like you, do love a deal and have no fear of mail ordering merchandise. I guess the thing to keep in mind is to avoid ordering during the holidays. GL and let us know how it sounds when u get it set up.
[snapback]65158[/snapback]​
[/b]

Wow!! Sorry about your luck!! It seems like no matter who you have ship your packages, something goes wrong. I ordered window tint from my distributor in Florida, and the packages were torn open, crushed on the other end, and one roll was F****** gone!! Yep, you guessed it.......FedEx!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info