3800 You never notice mods really help...

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Yeah, Ill be around.

My objective is getting farther away from me it seems though. I can find the cars like nothing, but the insurance is disheartening. :(

Quotes anywhere from 250-350 a month!! For insurance. The car I can afford, its the insurance that is really bringing me down. :(

Ive been thinking though. If I cant find a decent insurance rate, Im gonna have to get another car, but the only other car I would really want for the time being is a GTP, but.........I dont know. Like I said. Love the car to death, but I wouldnt go all out crazy. Input??

rjaz gtp

TCG Elite Member
Feb 10, 2008
Naperville
Fish-

If modding is your problem, then dont buy an F-Body cause I know that you will be going just as crazy. These cars are just as addicting cause you can make great HP, just ask Horist...

I know the insurance is killer on V-8's so if that is your purchasing dilema then get something a little scaled back till your next automobile purchase (after you are 25)

My theory is...once a modder always a modder, no matter what car you purchase you are going to look everywhere for aftermarket parts and accessories. If you are unsatisfied with the GT and really want power go with the LS1's they are great, if not get something that will satisfy your HP craving till you can afford the '06 Vette Z06 :D 500HP got to love that! I know whenever I need to have some fun, I hang up my GTP keys and go for a quick spin in the TA...fun driving :p God I love that car...

[attachmentid=1339]

Good luck shopping around...

Aircal

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 10, 2008
Countryside
Real Name
Tom callahan
If your having trouble getting insurance you can afford maybe you should look into those civic and saturns. I hear with a really cool aluminum wing and crazy stickers you get like 20 hp more!!!!! And add one of those carbon fibers hoods and you can make some mad power. Replace the muffler with an old coffie can and your ready for the movies!!!
Now you know why f-bodies where allowed to die. Those that want them the most can least afford the insurance.
You could also on the vegas trip find someone to marry, that cuts insurance rates too!!!...... :lolsign:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info