3800 Life's a little sucky right now

MIKES3

TCG Elite Member
May 25, 2007
Algonquin, Illinois
I kind of need to vent on this one. I'm really looking for an 04 rear driver side tail light unit. I wacked my sisters car pulling out of the drive-way yesterday night. Cracked her mirror off her car and cracked my tail light unit. These cost about $200 from the dealer. 2 weeks ago I wacked a curve and took out my whole knee suspension and what ever else went with it. (Just got my car back Monday the 13th) That was a $2500 job, but luckily I only had to pay $500. About a week before that I dicided to play stupid got pulled over and got sent home with a DUI along with a little canabis and pipe charge. (theres no excuse for that one. Thats my fault.) I think I have forked over about $4000 in the past month with all this shit. Does any one have a spare rear tail light that they might want to sell.

MIKES3

TCG Elite Member
May 25, 2007
Algonquin, Illinois
Originally posted by 98 TGP TOY@Dec 15 2004, 04:36 PM
Dont take this the wrong way but:

Cut back on the drink, drop the pipe, and use the money for something useful.  Dont ever drink and drive again.  Follow this and your lifes suckiness will fade. 

As for the tail light:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...sspagename=WDVW

Maybe send this guy a private message with a good offer.  Or wait it out.
[snapback]64177[/snapback]​

I would never take that the wrong way. I maybe party once or twice a week tops. To dedicated to my job. Just wanted to say thanks the help. My problem is i learn the hard way. That shit will never happen again

MIKES3

TCG Elite Member
May 25, 2007
Algonquin, Illinois
Originally posted by MIKES3@Dec 15 2004, 04:24 PM
I kind of need to vent on this one. I'm really looking for an 04 rear driver side tail light unit. I wacked my sisters car pulling out of the drive-way yesterday night. Cracked her mirror off her car and cracked my tail light unit. These cost about $200 from the dealer. 2 weeks ago I wacked a curve and took out my whole knee suspension and what ever else went with it. (Just got my car back Monday the 13th) That was a $2500 job, but luckily I only had to pay $500. About a week before that I dicided to play stupid got pulled over and got sent home with a DUI along with a little canabis and pipe charge. (theres no excuse for that one. Thats my fault.) I think I have forked over about $4000 in the past month with all this shit. Does any one have a spare rear tail light that they might want to sell.
[snapback]64175[/snapback]​

I just wanted to throw everyone an update on this. This little thing costed me about $3300. That is the DUI along with 27 grams of weed and a pipe along with improper lane usage. To make a long story short I got everything dropped with only 1 year supervision. I learned the hard way, but at least my lawyer was able to keep my liscense valid.

MIKES3

TCG Elite Member
May 25, 2007
Algonquin, Illinois
Originally posted by fastcash420@Dec 27 2004, 01:58 PM
mikes my buddy. i care. sure he could have kept it more private, but everyone is allowed to vent, some examples:
http://www.ilgpc.com/forum2/index.php?showtopic=6346
http://www.ilgpc.com/forum2/index.php?showtopic=6278
http://www.ilgpc.com/forum2/index.php?showtopic=6224
[snapback]65478[/snapback]​

LOL.. I am normally a private person and wouldnt let this out, but I looked at this more as a wake up call to consistant dinking & drivers that say they do it all the time and dont get caught. It will catch up to ya. I tell you one thing I'm not to cool to ask for a DD after a beer + some now a days.

MIKES3

TCG Elite Member
May 25, 2007
Algonquin, Illinois

staceyyearsich

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Crete
Well I really wasn't gunna go here but..... I got a DUI October 3rd, I don't understand how you just went in front of a judge and that was it... My 1st court appearance I went in front of the judge and asked for a continuence because my lawyer was downtown. I got a 30day setback court date so... November 29th I went to court with my lawyer he made a deal with the SA (States Attorneys) They dropped my DUI, and my speeding ticket that was misdemeaner (95 in a 55) and I got fined 1,000.00 dollars. I didn't really pay for a lwayer it was my mom and dads friend. So I got out without too much damage at least my insurance company won't see it, and my rates won't raise. You should loose your license for 60days after 45days of receiving the DUI, theres no way around that, you can get a JDP Judicial driving permit, after 30days of being suspended, which means you get 60days to go to and from work. But you play you pay and I don't need a flame fest or a I told you so from people that want to be ignorant, there is usually a time in ur life will you will drink and drive... One beer can put you over the legal limit. It takes ONE HOUR for every PURE OUNCE of alcohol to get out of your system....

Need a lawyer
David A. Brauer
708-756-1550

You could at least see if you can re-motion up your case and see if there is something else you can do...

MIKES3

TCG Elite Member
May 25, 2007
Algonquin, Illinois
Originally posted by staceyyearsich@Dec 29 2004, 07:31 AM
Well I really wasn't gunna go here but.....  I got a DUI October 3rd, I don't understand how you just went in front of a judge and that was it...  My 1st court appearance I went in front of the judge and asked for a continuence because my lawyer was downtown.  I got a  30day setback court date so...  November 29th I went to court with my lawyer he made a  deal with the SA (States Attorneys)  They dropped my DUI, and my speeding ticket that was misdemeaner (95 in a 55) and I got fined 1,000.00 dollars.  I didn't really pay for a lwayer it was my mom and dads friend.  So I got out without too much damage at least my insurance company won't see it, and my rates won't raise.  You should loose your license for 60days after 45days of receiving the DUI, theres no way around that, you can get a JDP Judicial driving permit, after 30days of being suspended, which means you get 60days to go to and from work.  But you play you pay and I don't need a flame fest or a I told you so from people that want to be ignorant, there is usually a time in ur life will you will drink and drive...  One beer can put you over the legal limit.  It takes ONE HOUR for every PURE OUNCE of alcohol to get out of your system.... 

Need a lawyer
David A. Brauer
708-756-1550

You could at least see if you can re-motion up your case and see if there is something else you can do...
[snapback]65699[/snapback]​

Trust me I didnt get my liscense suspended. I promise you B)

staceyyearsich

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Crete
I think your FULL OF BS
Its MANDATORY to lose you license there is no way around it its a new law they had just passed this year otherwise my judge would of lifted that, it doesn't matter what or who your lawyer is, the law cannot really be changed for one person but uhh ok.. you can check on the Illinois state website as well....

Summary Suspension

First Offense

A chemical test indicating a BAC of .08 or greater results in a mandatory three-month drivers license suspension.
Refusal to submit to a chemical test(s) results in a six-month license suspension.
Subsequent Offenses

Refusal to submit to a chemical test(s), or test results indicating a BAC of .08 or greater, results in a mandatory 12 months drivers license suspension.

MIKES3

TCG Elite Member
May 25, 2007
Algonquin, Illinois
Originally posted by staceyyearsich@Dec 29 2004, 09:55 AM
I think your FULL OF BS
Its MANDATORY to lose you license there is no way around it its a new law they had just passed this year otherwise my judge would of lifted that, it doesn't matter what or who your lawyer is, the law cannot really be changed for one person but uhh ok..  you can check on the Illinois state website as well....  

Summary Suspension

First Offense

A chemical test indicating a BAC of .08 or greater results in a mandatory three-month drivers license suspension.
Refusal to submit to a chemical test(s) results in a six-month license suspension.
Subsequent Offenses

Refusal to submit to a chemical test(s), or test results indicating a BAC of .08 or greater, results in a mandatory 12 months drivers license suspension.
[snapback]65718[/snapback]​

Dont think so hard. Your wrong. I dont lie. I'll tell you what. If you decide to show up at the RAMs brewery I will show you.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info