3800 Paging Adam86

its from Motor/Alldata a program that i can access at school. its what the dealerships use, i can lookup any car post-82', pretty much anything you would ever want to know how to do. i dont know how much it would cost if you wanted to purchase it yourself. I'd assume it would be pretty expensive. I do know that it's based on a per-month subscription as the database gets updated with new stuff every month or so.

F

fastcash

Originally posted by Adam86@Dec 13 2004, 07:33 PM
its from Motor/Alldata a program that i can access at school. its what the dealerships use, i can lookup any car post-82', pretty much anything you would ever want to know how to do. i dont know how much it would cost if you wanted to purchase it yourself. I'd assume it would be pretty expensive. I do know that it's based on a per-month subscription as the database gets updated with new stuff every month or so.
[snapback]63793[/snapback]​

B) cool, i want it!! i think ilgpc should collect a fund for this program and set up a link for it. everyone pitching in enough for the base price and a few months in advance, then payments a month or two early to ensure noone gets screwed with the blunt of the monthly payments....access would be password restrictive per payees ;)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• F
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list