3800 The time has come...

BumpinGTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 20, 2009
South Suburbs
Well, the time has come for me to leave you guys. I will be moving to Columbus in 3 weeks. I will still make the trip back here occasionally for events and such and may even host a mod day at my parents new house one of the weekends i'm around. I've been dying to move out there for the last year and now I decided its finally time to do it. This will definately be strange leaving all of my friends behind, but i really need to start doing something with my life. I hope everything goes well.

burtgtp1973

TCG Elite Member
Jan 20, 2009
Bourbonnais Illinois
That is cool to hear . You are young and have nothing holding you back from exploring outside of Illinois .
If it doesnt work out you always have a home to come back to . which makes the move not all that crazy...
i wish i would have just up and left before i had reached a certain point in my life just to see what was outside of here... but good luck to you and i hope evrything works out for you !

HUNTERDOG

Addict
Jan 26, 2008
Sorry to see you going Steve. You were the first GP'er I met and you introduced me to all the others in the club. I enjoyed hanging out with you.

Your ass better keep posting on the boards here! We dont want you to become a "OGPC" member any time soon :p .

Thanks for all the mod days and all the good times!

I believe this calls for a going away celebration! Maybe we could all hook up at a local bar?

Good luck!

Brien

I have never met you either, but good luck with everything. I hope all goes well for you.
By the way is there any chance I can buy that wiper assembly off of you before you go. A little more money for you and I will be able to see out of my winshield when it starts raning or hopefully snowing. No big deal if you cant though. Thanks again you have helped me out a lot even the short time I have been here. Dont be a stranger to the board. You will be missed...

Morgan

BumpinGTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 20, 2009
South Suburbs
How are your parents taking it?
pretty well, my mom is buying us some cool shit for the house. B) The only thing that sucks is I have to leave my brand new truck here, for two reasons, my parents arent letting me take a $40k truck with me just for the hell of it when i have 3 other cars, and even if i could take it I dont have room for it :(

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info