3800 hey everyone im new here

alexgtp

TCG Elite Member
Aug 3, 2007
Originally posted by evastos@Dec 13 2004, 08:17 AM
I dont know if anyone else would agree with me, but most likely this kid will never learn any responsibility what so ever. His being handed a $12,000 car just like that plus $3,200 a year or more worth of insurance plus over a $1000 of gas a year . It's simply incredible.
[snapback]63698[/snapback]​

He is from ORland PArk!! :ph34r:

Welsomce to the club.!!!

BTW way I am in orland park on 143rd and will cook.. across the street from the walgreens!

BLACK GP with SD hood

Originally posted by evastos@Dec 13 2004, 08:17 AM
I dont know if anyone else would agree with me, but most likely this kid will never learn any responsibility what so ever. His being handed a $12,000 car just like that plus $3,200 a year or more worth of insurance plus over a $1000 of gas a year . It's simply incredible.
[snapback]63698[/snapback]​

i dont mean to sound like a jack ass but you have no idea what my situation is. Ive been working my whole life wreather it is cutting grass or shoveling drive ways. i invest in the stock market...i just got a job and have been working 20 hour weeks. i am not being handed this car. im paying for half of it and only if i get a B average. im paying for my own insurance and gas. :eek:

98 TGP TOY

TCG Elite Member
Feb 9, 2008
Morton, IL
Welcome

dont know if anyone else would agree with me, but most likely this kid will never learn any responsibility what so ever. His being handed a $12,000 car just like that plus $3,200 a year or more worth of insurance plus over a $1000 of gas a year . It's simply incredible.

That doesnt mean shit. Ill re-quote that statement to apply for me:

dont know if anyone else would agree with me, but most likely this kid will never learn any responsibility what so ever. His being handed a $10,000 car just like that plus $2,400 a year or more worth of insurance plus over a $1000 of gas a year . It's simply incredible.

And im not what you would call "irresponsible".

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info