3800 Ever make parts of your body fall asleep?

98 TGP TOY

TCG Elite Member
Feb 9, 2008
Morton, IL
lol, stop using the internet.
:D

I forgot, back in the day of "sleep overs" i would always end up on a friends couch. And everytime i slept on one part of that couch, my arm would end up in the air hanging over the edge of the couch. Then every morning i would turn to get up and my arm would fall down and smack me in the face. It happened everytime, i was always too tired to remember.... :p

The Broken Regal

BITE BITE, SIP SIP
TCG Premium
Jun 26, 2007
Wheaton
i do it to my arm all the time when i sleep, then i wake up and cant move it at all for about 10 minutes, the first time it happened i thought i was paralyzed.

happens to me a lot..... yup first time it scared the shit outta me... now i still kinda sucks cause i try to roll over or move and i can... and i try to put my arrm up... and i cant seem to keep it there...

beyerch

Addict
Jan 20, 2009
Yeah I had that asleep leg problem in college once. Although I only realized after I had jumped out of the TOP BUNK. That hurt.... My roommate thought I was crazy or some shit cause he woke up to me doing a face plant on the hard floor.....

Foot was purple for about a week..... The good part ... Since my leg was asleep I didn't feel the pain ! lol.

Originally posted by Adam86+Dec 9 2004, 06:36 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Kyle
@Dec 9 2004, 04:05 AM
lol, stop using the internet.
[snapback]63227[/snapback]​

:lolsign: one morning i woke up and both my hands were numb and I was un-able to shut off my alarm clock...all i could do was slap it with my limp hands..it was pretty funny :lolsign:
[snapback]63229[/snapback]​
[/b]

that happend to me more then 1 time! its not cool

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info