3800 Lots of stuff F/S

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Im gonna list off the things I have off the car now, then list other things as I get them off.

ZZP WP/ALT pulleys - Sold!
ZZP HVII - $100
ZZP S1 TB - Sold!
SLP Gen 2 wing painted green. Has a crack in it, but GTPKID2004 said he can fix it - $100
Summit digital volts gauge - $20
Dash, center trim, and front speaker covers painted green - $10

Things that will come out soon but I am lazy to take out:

INTENSE ER rockers - Sold!
SLP headers - $400 (pending to kyle as soon as I get them out)
DHP PCM w/ EGR codes removed - $150 - Pending

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Im gonna try to get the headers off soon. With my work schedule it is hard.

If people could post here instead of posting and PMing, that way I can see who has first dibs on things, that would be cool. For the headers, I see Kyle first, then 1quick98 gs, then Mike K. Im basing that on times I recieved PMs and times posts were made.

Plate cover is yours bumpin. YGPM.

gt2000

Feb 14, 2008
If you can get that wing fixed and painted or whatever needs done, I may consider buying it. Heck it will match my car, gotta love metallic forest green GPs. Let me know. I will be on break from the end of next week through the first week of January so I could pick up possibly.

Thanks,
-Zach

Kyle

TCG Elite Member
Dec 30, 2008
Downers Grove
Originally posted by Fish@Dec 9 2004, 05:56 PM
No, I just had them welded to the highflow cat. That sounds good to me. Ill make sure her dad says its cool and use some of his tools. He will probably help out too since he seems infactuated that I do the things I do to my car. :lolsign:
[snapback]63363[/snapback]​

so do i hafta give u my stock manifolds? and either way are u gonna weld the stock manifolds to the dp u have on the car?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info