3800 ACL

GTPHales-Wife

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Plano, IL
Well it has almost been 7 weeks since my surgery, and I got good news today that I will not have to be in physical therapy as long as the doctor expected! HE said about another 5 weeks or so and then I can do it from home if I need to do some daily excerise! WHOO HOO!

I am so happy about this, no one has any idea.......

They took more x-rays today because of some stuff I had been previously complaining about....Doctor thought that something might have happened with the screws that he put in. But everything showed up just fine.....so that was another thing I don't have to worry about anymore. I am just glad to hear that this is almost over, I am getting fitted for another brace sometime this week. Just thought I would share my good news.

LeeGTP

Addict
Nov 10, 2008
Originally posted by GTPHales-Wife@Dec 8 2004, 01:25 PM
Well it has almost been 7 weeks since my surgery, and I got good news today that I will not have to be in physical therapy as long as the doctor expected!  HE said about another 5 weeks or so and then I can do it from home if I need to do some daily excerise!  WHOO HOO! 

I am so happy about this, no one has any idea.......

They took more x-rays today because of some stuff I had been previously complaining about....Doctor thought that something might have happened with the screws that he put in.  But everything showed up just fine.....so that was another thing I don't have to worry about anymore.  I am just glad to hear that this is almost over, I am getting fitted for another brace sometime this week.  Just thought I would share my good news.
[snapback]63077[/snapback]​

Getting well Soon is always good news.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info