3800 any ever do this on ebay?

Kyle

TCG Elite Member
Dec 30, 2008
Downers Grove
anyone ever notice things that might be ending soon and the price is insanley low and u know the people bidding on it would pay more for it?

when i see thing like that i'll throw in some bids just to drive up price and mess with people.

its pretty fun.

it hasnt back fired on me yet, since i really on bid on things i wouldnt mine owning for dirt cheap anyway.

just a funny thing i was doing earlier to pass the time.

burtgtp1973

TCG Elite Member
Jan 20, 2009
Bourbonnais Illinois
the majority of auctions do not really go up until the final mins of the auction ... another thing is you really dont know what the actual high bid of something is until you bid to meet or beat that persons high bid.

but i will on occasion throw in some bids just to see what the high bidder went up to ...

one other tip ... if you are looking at something and you put it in your watch list ... go back and email that person and make offers if they are relativly new to ebay they will get all nerveous because they have not received any bids and dont think their item is going to sell .. so they will usually take your offer if it is resonable. Again all because they dont realize that the item is going to shoot in the final mins.

Kyle

TCG Elite Member
Dec 30, 2008
Downers Grove
Originally posted by burtgtp1973@Dec 8 2004, 01:36 AM

one other tip ... if you are looking at something and you put it in your watch list ... go back and email that person and make offers if they are relativly new to ebay they will get all nerveous because they have not received any bids and dont think their item is going to sell .. so they will usually take your offer if it is resonable. Again all because they dont realize that the item is going to shoot in the final mins.
[snapback]63026[/snapback]​

thats how i got my thrasher cai, kevlar rotors, eibach lowering springs, and ss grills all for like 400 or 500 bucks i dont remember.

J.E.T.

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
That method of bidding has backfired on me big time. I bid on an Audi S4 for an insanely low price - and low and behold - I ended up winning it! Luckily, the seller did not disclose some facts of the car, so I got out of the deal through some loop holes.

J.E.T.

Kyle

TCG Elite Member
Dec 30, 2008
Downers Grove
Originally posted by J.E.T.@Dec 8 2004, 09:19 AM
That method of bidding has backfired on me big time.  I bid on an Audi S4 for an insanely low price - and low and behold - I ended up winning it!  Luckily, the seller did not disclose some facts of the car, so I got out of the deal through some loop holes.

J.E.T.
[snapback]63045[/snapback]​

haha wow jet. thats kinda funny.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info