3800 lol at SRT ** vid**

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
The car is cool. The owners are gh3y. They deserve that video for all the shit talking they do. I cant even goto the srt forums anymore cause it pisses me off. I always see threads like

"Hung with 03 cobra"
"beat a Zoh6"
"911 tried to hang" <-- Im serious. I saw that thread
"Supercharged Firehawk didnt know what hit him" <----DEAD SERIOUS.

syP

Not Banned
May 24, 2007
Downers Grove, Illinois
the srt4 i raced (in teh schaumburg racing video) he is hte nicest guy in the world.. he doesnt brag about his car at all.. although it is stock.. it is very very quick... you all saw the vid. I guess may there are some slouches out there. or maybe people just suck at driving.. I took a ride in his car and i actually got to drive it.. man that turbo is niiiiiice..

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Originally posted by jk99gtp@Dec 5 2004, 11:00 PM
:lolsign:

What the heck was that POS keeping up with the SRT-4, near the end of the vid. Looks like a Mazda Protege or something...
[snapback]62636[/snapback]​

That was a Galant VR-4, an all wheel drive, turbo, POS. I'd give my sausage to have one. They are fast little buckets and a true sleeper.

Kyle

TCG Elite Member
Dec 30, 2008
Downers Grove
Originally posted by Mike K+Dec 6 2004, 11:14 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-jk99gtp
@Dec 5 2004, 11:00 PM
:lolsign:

What the heck was that POS keeping up with the SRT-4, near the end of the vid. Looks like a Mazda Protege or something...
[snapback]62636[/snapback]​

That was a Galant VR-4, an all wheel drive, turbo, POS. I'd give my sausage to have one. They are fast little buckets and a true sleeper.
[snapback]62713[/snapback]​
[/b]

yeah they are. early dsm drive train right? it would be so bad ass to have one, even people that know about them wouldnt expect it cuz they are so rare anyway. king of sleepers right there.

taylordssei

Regular
Dec 15, 2008
Elmhurst
site can't be found. damn.

My buddy just got a white 91 Galant Vr4 got it barely runing for $1000 couple of months ago, and the project has began. sitting in his garage right now. exhaust manifold was cracked, got one off an Eclipse in yard for next to nothing and a new o2, wires, plugs ect. and shes running pretty good, still over heats, but runs stong for a while. don't know what he want's to do over the winter with it, sad to say probably not much since he's cheep ass right now, he might just sell it and by a house soon.

Kyle

TCG Elite Member
Dec 30, 2008
Downers Grove
Originally posted by taylordssei@Dec 6 2004, 05:49 PM
site can't be found. damn.

My buddy just got  a white 91 Galant Vr4 got it barely runing for $1000 couple of months ago, and the project has began. sitting in his garage right now. exhaust manifold was cracked, got one off an Eclipse in yard for next to nothing and a new o2, wires, plugs ect. and shes running pretty good, still over heats, but runs stong for a while. don't know what he want's to do over the winter with it, sad to say probably not much since he's cheep ass right now, he might just sell it and by a house soon.
[snapback]62792[/snapback]​

if he decides to sell it let me know.

jk99gtp

Addict
Nov 15, 2008
Originally posted by Mike K@Dec 6 2004, 11:14 AM
That was a Galant VR-4, an all wheel drive, turbo, POS.  I'd give my sausage to have one.  They are fast little buckets and a true sleeper.
[snapback]62713[/snapback]​

Well that would definitely explain why it was movin pretty quickly. They are definitely a rare find and quick no doubt...

horist

Geek
Nov 10, 2008
Lake Zurich
http://www.transamws6.net/images/neons.wmv

should be on the server soon... do not post on other sites... if it uses too much bandwidth It'll be removed

The video was created as a Joke because of the number of people over on neon er srtforums talkinga bout beating everything in the world with their skittles...

Those neons can run 8s for all I care... everytime I see one just lookslike a "cute" car ... and I think "HI" ... I will agree though alot of the owners seem like idiots... we've had ALOT of trouble on LS1Tech in the past from srtforums.com and their members (granted it was instigated by a few morons from our site going over just to rip on thier cars) ...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info