3800 My garage

I-Dom-In-8

Regular
Nov 22, 2008
Nw side
Just thought i would share some pics of my newly finished Garage.

Before

picture.JPG

picture.JPG

After

picture.JPG

picture.JPG

I-Dom-In-8

Regular
Nov 22, 2008
Nw side
Ray im gonna have to check it out one day after all ive been hearing.

As for the epoxy my brothers going into the business so im gettting it done come summer. So if anyone needs it done let me know and if ya know anyone that wants it done let me know as well.

As for the garage its also all insulated thanks to the help of all my frnds. So the garage is nice and warm now.

CoolGTX

let sleeping dogs lie
Nov 17, 2008
Hotel 4 Dogs
Real Name
J/O
Originally posted by I-Dom-In-8@Dec 5 2004, 07:41 PM
Ray im gonna have to check it out one day after all ive been hearing.

As for the epoxy my brothers going into the business so im gettting it done come summer. So if anyone needs it done let me know and if ya know anyone that wants it done let me know as well.

As for the garage its also all insulated thanks to the help of all my frnds. So the garage is nice and warm now.
[snapback]62594[/snapback]​
I can use my floor done, when he goes into buisness, after winter.. ;) B)

I-Dom-In-8

Regular
Nov 22, 2008
Nw side
Originally posted by fastcash420@Dec 7 2004, 04:08 PM
i also do the epoxy coating. there is only two good ways to do it, and the coolest of the two includes ceramic glass beads from 3m. you can get whatever color combo you want.
[snapback]62949[/snapback]​

Or what ever logo you want..

As for the ramps i dont know the answer as i drive a contour. And to tell ya what i just got them so i dont even know if im going to make it.

And for the compresser i have one on the wall. Its all i need. Does 95lbs right on(right alex :p )

I

imported_GraFFix

Originally posted by evastos@Dec 7 2004, 08:54 AM
Hey I saw you had some of those plastic ramps hanging on your wall in the garage. Does your GP's front airdam get schratch when use them? Cause I've been thinking of getting some for mine when I change my oil.  :)
[snapback]62863[/snapback]​

The only ramps that I know that will work for the GP are called Rhino Ramps..i have them and they rock plus there made out of plastic or something so there pretty light.
I know autozone and murrays carries them..not sure about other places

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info