3800 Da Bears

• Thread starter imported_Diavolo
  • Start date

VHGTP

Regular
Nov 10, 2008
we finally got a QB that is worthy of playing in the NFL.... the Defense is no surprise cause they have been playing great as a unit for a while now. Great game all around though!! we prolly dont have a chance at the playoffs but we could sure fuck up some other teams hopes! :D

Add97gTp

Regular
Aug 30, 2008
Addison
Granted that the Bears did play good today...there isn't really any hope left for them. And to all you "Moss-bashers", just remember...he was and still is one of the best in the game. But it is a good weekend for you guys...Packers are now taking a plunge to the Eagles. I guess we'll just have to wait to see what happens within the next four weeks....Gooooooo Vikes! :D
-Larry

alexgtp

TCG Elite Member
Aug 3, 2007
WOW whatr a great game.

They pulled together as a team.. OUr Qb looked like a real QB 3 TD and a good QB rating. The highest of any bears QB this year..LOL!!

And our D is sick.. all the sacks and interceptions..were great..

Bears still have a great chance to wild card..if they can keep their shit together.. luckily the NFC is terrible and alot of 5-7 teams can still make it ..NAMELY DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BEARS..

burtgtp1973

TCG Elite Member
Jan 20, 2009
Bourbonnais Illinois
Moss is a PUSS ! how often do you see him go across the middle .. and when he does, he alligator arms it .

i have been wondering for tthe past 2 weeeks why they have not put Hutchinson in? i was thinking that coach Smith owed Quinn money or something ...

at least we have a potential backup QB for next year in Hutchinson .

One other thing is .. i wish da' Bears would use Anthony Thomas and Thomas Jones kinda like the Bucs used Allstot and Dunn .. "lighting and thunder" we have the basis for a great team we just need some stability in the health deprtment .

GTP4ME

Regular
Apr 28, 2008
Originally posted by burtgtp1973@Dec 6 2004, 12:13 AM

at least we have a potential backup  QB for next year in Hutchinson .

If Hutchinson keeps playing like he did He might be the starter and Grossman might be sitting on the bench waiting for another chance. I haven't seen a Bears quarterback perform like that since Jim Miller did in 02'. I hope he comes out next week and does the same against the Jag's.

GO BEARS!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info