3800 cya Racing = reputable dealer?

I

imported_Theautoguy

Charles, isn't one of the board members your brother? The RockfordRacing board is kind of ClubGP'ish but without as many zhit-talkers. I was surprised to have heard the name pop up. I think my statement best covered this issue though;

"Let me refraise that then, "Issue's are not allowed to settle if the pot is continually stirred." Mike is a really nice guy who alienated himself with bad timing and poor communication. The water will pass under the those bridges not burned. It may take a while though."

mybluegtp

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Burbank
Originally posted by beyerch@Dec 5 2004, 09:42 AM
who the fuck is that Jacob idiot ?

#intense turbo car ran 9.89 ???  When did that happen ?
#intense turbo car is perfectly streetable grocery getter ?
#dhp pcm blows up all kinds of transmissions ?

I'm going to go laugh now ...
[snapback]62490[/snapback]​

I was wondering the same thing... :unsure:

The only problem i have with my DHP is high shift point at first gear. :(

beyerch

Addict
Jan 20, 2009
well then don't run in PS mode, or email me to setup a time to modify it....

no problemo...

Red flags on the wheelie bars, LOL ! :)

Originally posted by mybluegtp+Dec 5 2004, 11:17 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-beyerch
@Dec 5 2004, 09:42 AM
who the fuck is that Jacob idiot ?

#intense turbo car ran 9.89 ???  When did that happen ?
#intense turbo car is perfectly streetable grocery getter ?
#dhp pcm blows up all kinds of transmissions ?

I'm going to go laugh now ...
[snapback]62490[/snapback]​

I was wondering the same thing... :unsure:

The only problem i have with my DHP is high shift point at first gear. :(
[snapback]62504[/snapback]​
[/b]

I

imported_Theautoguy

Keep in mind, these really are kids with little knowledge of W-bodies. This is a local site that can make ClubGP seem mature. Its fun to mess with their minds a bit.

As far as DHP issues, I only have a concern from my one and only run over the speed limiter, it seem to dump boost down to 3 psi or so. As I see little chance of hitting the limiter much, I'm not too concerned unless it's an easy fix. Other than that, I'm extremely happy with it.

beyerch

Addict
Jan 20, 2009
you got a regal ? I got a fix posted for that !

charles

Originally posted by Theautoguy@Dec 5 2004, 05:11 PM
Keep in mind, these really are kids with little knowledge of W-bodies. This is a local site that can make ClubGP seem mature. Its fun to mess with their minds a bit.

As far as DHP issues, I only have a concern from my one and only run over the speed limiter, it seem to dump boost down to 3 psi or so. As I see little chance of hitting the limiter much, I'm not too concerned unless it's an easy fix. Other than that, I'm extremely happy with it.
[snapback]62565[/snapback]​

beyerch

Addict
Jan 20, 2009
Originally posted by BumpinGTP@Dec 6 2004, 11:12 AM
is this the supercharger torque management charles?
[snapback]62712[/snapback]​

Nope....

Its a catalyst protection mode that has NOTHING to do with torque management. IF you have HPtuners though, they incorrectly label it as a supercharger timer. Its not a timer. Its a temperature reading...... That is why their time #'s they show are ridiculously high... They convert it wrong...

I

imported_Theautoguy

Originally posted by beyerch@Dec 7 2004, 12:37 AM
my brother lives in rockford... makes more sense to meet there :)
[snapback]62849[/snapback]​

For some reason I thought he lived in Belvidere...oh well. If you're making out to the little city soon, I can meet up with you, otherwise, most anytime between Christmas and New Years that you have available. I'll bring the pizza and beer.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info