3800 what is your background.. (pics)

98 TGP TOY

TCG Elite Member
Feb 9, 2008
Morton, IL
Yea....bumpin:

Press print screen. Paste into Paint. Save as a .jpg file. Press reply button, browse your computer, find pic, click it...press add picture...press add reply :p

Or if the picture is already on the net like those shop pics:

Right click picture, go to properties, highlight the address, copy it, open up reply window..click "IMG" near top, paste the address...press enter...your done

I

imported_GraFFix

Denise..why are the colors of your background all crazy..lol

Right click on the desktop select properties....
click on settings....
change the color settings to 16-bit, 32-bit or true color.

either one of those settings should make it look nicer. unless its the picture thats screwed up. but i doubt it.

:)

desktop.jpg

sorry about the size

RareGMFan

Addict
Jan 12, 2008
Naperville, IL
Originally posted by mybluegtp@Dec 3 2004, 08:42 PM
here is the one with the moving sun.. Let it load up.

http://home.comcast.net/~acarmona8/InuYasha.gif
[snapback]62336[/snapback]​

Sweet! I'm all about optical illusions. This site is great. There's a larger scale version of that same one you posted in there. And for a real trip, check out these two videos. These are just crazy. Wonder where I can get one. :mellow:

Grand Illusion One
Grand Illusion Two

As for my background, there is a program I discovered called GT Ripple (you can see the icon on my desktop shot). It will basically make any image ripple like that. It's sweet as hell. Lets you pick speed, frequency, how high up on the photo it goes, how far apart the ripples are, etc. Almost as many options as my Matrix screensaver. ;) It was free, too, but I can't remember the site I pulled it off of.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info